The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

2 posters

Go down

Five Guys Burgers and Fries Empty Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Post  Shopaholic Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm

I was at Northcrest shopping today and saw that Five Guys Burgers and Fries is opening up in the old Windows Doors and More spot. Not sure when they are opening.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Five Guys Burgers and Fries Empty Re: Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Post  jcopetti Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 am

Shop ... 5 Guys is GREAT but not for those with peanut allergies. Peanuts everywhere ... like Tx Roadhouse or Logans, or Lonestar etc ...

jcopetti
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 pm

jcopetti wrote:Shop ... 5 Guys is GREAT but not for those with peanut allergies. Peanuts everywhere ... like Tx Roadhouse or Logans, or Lonestar etc ...

As my son is allergic to peanuts, I had already ruled it out for him. I had hoped to try while out by myself one night, but might rethink that. If I'm reading your comment correctly, you are saying that they have peanuts strewn everywere(on floor and tables), like Roadhouse or Logans? That would put it outside my comfort zone for even dining without him. Really don't need to drag that home on my shoes or whatever.

Homemade burgers are best, but sometimes I really like someone else to cook for me...
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down