The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pats Colts

+3
IrishGuy
Aggie Transplant
Pez
7 posters

Go down

Pats Colts Empty Pats Colts

Post  Pez Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 am

ok... despite the kick in the nads at the end of the game when we should have run the ball, I thought the Colts/Pats game was a damn entertaining football game. The fact that the Colts will start getting some of our 8 starters back soon bodes pretty well for the season down the stretch.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Pats Colts Empty Re: Pats Colts

Post  Aggie Transplant Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:29 am

and at least you're not the Texans....

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 am

San Diego is a must win. Colts are shooting for the 3/4 position in the playoffs. They have a loss to New England. NE and the Jets are going after the AFC North, the other will likely be a wildcard. As it sits now, it looks like The Colts and San Diego will be fighting for the 3 or 4. Of course, that is as long as the Colts take care of business against Tennessee in a couple of weeks.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 am

IrishGuy wrote:San Diego is a must win. Colts are shooting for the 3/4 position in the playoffs. They have a loss to New England. NE and the Jets are going after the AFC North, the other will likely be a wildcard. As it sits now, it looks like The Colts and San Diego will be fighting for the 3 or 4. Of course, that is as long as the Colts take care of business against Tennessee in a couple of weeks.

Agree... we *should* be able to beat San Diego, but they have always (good or bad) been a team that has given us a lot of trouble. I think Mannning is over the 3-4 defense issues he had in the past, but our secondary is going to have it's work cut out for them.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 pm

and at least you're not the Bungles or the Vikes either...man, Favre should have just stayed retired. Serves him right though...he got greedy and this unfortunately might be how some remember him after yesterday's game.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:and at least you're not the Bungles or the Vikes either...man, Favre should have just stayed retired. Serves him right though...he got greedy and this unfortunately might be how some remember him after yesterday's game.
Speaking of which, Childress was fired today. Can't say I'm surprised, but Favre didn't do him any favors.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Funny how the Packers have been influential in ending the coaching jobs of Childress and Wade Phillips.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:17 am

Not shocked by either Phillips or childress. I like the guy they hired as interim coach. Why the Vikings are still putting up with Brett Favre when their season is already over is beyond me. Brett's ego knows no bounds.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 am

Pez wrote:Not shocked by either Phillips or childress. I like the guy they hired as interim coach. Why the Vikings are still putting up with Brett Favre when their season is already over is beyond me. Brett's ego knows no bounds.

I think it because they're paying him $1 million per game. Not sure how that pans out if they ditch him, but I'm guessing he would make out pretty well with it.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:47 am

Pez wrote:ok... despite the kick in the nads at the end of the game when we should have run the ball,

I don't know about this. I liked the decision to go for the win. Peyton just drove down the field twice in a row, mostly at will and put up 14 points to pull the score within one posession. They were again driving when the bad throw was made. I was a fan of going for the win in this situation. If they would have settled, and then lost in overtime, everyone would be up in arms about how they're a bunch of wimps for not going for the kill shot in regulation. Hindsight is always 20/20.

What/Who was Brady yelling at at the very end of the game when the Pats were in the victory formation taking a knee? It was interesting because he was yelling like crazy and nobody else seemed to care.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Pez wrote:ok... despite the kick in the nads at the end of the game when we should have run the ball,

I don't know about this. I liked the decision to go for the win. Peyton just drove down the field twice in a row, mostly at will and put up 14 points to pull the score within one posession. They were again driving when the bad throw was made. I was a fan of going for the win in this situation. If they would have settled, and then lost in overtime, everyone would be up in arms about how they're a bunch of wimps for not going for the kill shot in regulation. Hindsight is always 20/20.

What/Who was Brady yelling at at the very end of the game when the Pats were in the victory formation taking a knee? It was interesting because he was yelling like crazy and nobody else seemed to care.

I thought we still had two timeouts at that point... I would have run the ball and called timeout, then took a look at the defense and decided what to do next. You're right tho, hindsight is 2020...

Brady was pissed because the Colts defensive line was yelling and simulating a snap count, which is illegal... if the Colts had been flagged for it it would have been a 10 second runoff etc etc... Just because he was right in this case doesn't make Tom Brady look any less of a butt reaming fag. In fact, I think that might have been what he was yelling, "I'm a butt reaming fag!!"

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Or maybe it was, "I have sand in my Vag!"

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Pez wrote: Just because he was right in this case doesn't make Tom Brady look any less of a butt reaming fag. In fact, I think that might have been what he was yelling, "I'm a butt reaming fag!!"

Post of the month...
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

You all are upset because a superior team, with a superior quarterback (from Michigan for all you Ohio State fans) beat your average team.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Michigan sucks my ass.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I think Brady was yelling "I've got more Super Bowl Rings than Peyton does!!! I've got more Super Bowl Rings than Peyton does!!!" Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Not upset at all... was a good football game.. we have to bring a mobile surgical hospital with us on away games and we hung and nearly beat one of the top 3 teams in the AFC. Brady had to find a bidet and rinse the sand out of his vag after the game, that doesnt mean I'm upset. I take this kinda stuff a lot less seriously than I used to.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:44 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Michigan sucks my ass.

Lately they have been sucking everyones ass. Razz
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:Michigan sucks my ass.

Lately they have been sucking everyones ass. Razz

I wish I could say differently about my team. Hey, we beat Utah.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am

Wow, I thought the Chargers had a good shot at beating the Colts but I never expected a beat down like that.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Yup... hate seeing the colts get waxed. The game was a complete disaster... They will bounce back on their way to the superbowl.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Pez wrote:They will bounce back on their way to the superbowl.

Pats Colts 431148 Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:33 am

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Yep, they suck this year and they won't make it to the playoffs, but my season is complete now. Very Happy Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down