The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Jimmy's

+3
anderson
Mort
LTRT
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Jimmy's - Page 2 Empty Re: New Jimmy's

Post  Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Shopaholic wrote:Ok, it's called Wine Style and Gifts. Doesn't look like it's opening anytime soon though. Doesn't even look like drywall is up.

What shopping center is that in? I 99% sure that's the same name of the store that was out here SW on Jefferson next to Jimmys
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:13 pm

meta4 wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:Ok, it's called Wine Style and Gifts. Doesn't look like it's opening anytime soon though. Doesn't even look like drywall is up.

What shopping center is that in? I 99% sure that's the same name of the store that was out here SW on Jefferson next to Jimmys

Meta it is in the shopping center right there on the corner of Coldwater and Coliseum, across from IHOP.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Meta it is in the shopping center right there on the corner of Coldwater and Coliseum, across from IHOP.

Excuse me for being more precise. Wink It's across from the now closed Pondorosa Steak House, just past the TUX shop (old Hires), a bit north from IHOP. Wouldn't want you to get lost when they open. Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:29 pm

LTRT wrote:Excuse me for being more precise. Wink It's across from the now closed Pondorosa Steak House, just past the TUX shop (old Hires), a bit north from IHOP. Wouldn't want you to get lost when they open. Very Happy
Funny, I just heard about Pondergrossa last week. I heard an ad on the radio announcing an auction of their stuff (happening today I think). Not having heard if they were indeed closing, I figured it wasn't b/c they were getting in new stuff.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
LTRT wrote:Excuse me for being more precise. Wink It's across from the now closed Pondorosa Steak House, just past the TUX shop (old Hires), a bit north from IHOP. Wouldn't want you to get lost when they open. Very Happy
Funny, I just heard about Pondergrossa last week. I heard an ad on the radio announcing an auction of their stuff (happening today I think). Not having heard if they were indeed closing, I figured it wasn't b/c they were getting in new stuff.

Yeh, they definately stayed around for a long time. I was a cook there back in '78.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 pm

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Excuse me for being more precise. Wink It's across from the now closed Pondorosa Steak House, just past the TUX shop (old Hires), a bit north from IHOP. Wouldn't want you to get lost when they open. Very Happy

Thanks LT. I know the short strip mall you're talking about. It's in front of Carnival shoes... used to be a great Thai restaurant there. And shlotskys(sp?) Are they still open?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:26 pm

I think Scholtskys (sp?) is now a mexican restaurant, and the Thai restaurant that was there I am not sure of what you are referring to ... Baan Thai is still the Shoe carnival shopping center back there in the corner ... excellent food at Baah Thai by the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Ok, here's a landmark everyone in the Fort should know. Cookie Cottage is just to the right of it. The redone strip that Winestyle is in is directly infront of Joann Fabrics. Rally's is just down from it. Carnival shoes used to be there, but they moved closer to Kohls.

Ok, how's that for just throwing out some business names Very Happy
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Shopaholic wrote:Ok, here's a landmark everyone in the Fort should know. Cookie Cottage is just to the right of it. The redone strip that Winestyle is in is directly infront of Joann Fabrics. Rally's is just down from it. Carnival shoes used to be there, but they moved closer to Kohls.

Ok, how's that for just throwing out some business names Very Happy
I think you forgot to mention that if you pass Wal-Mart you've gone extremely too far, so come back the other way, but don't pass Mike's Express Car Wash, otherwise you've gone too far again.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm

We're stupider than you... rabbit Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:00 pm

I just like how we hijacked the Jimmy John thread. What else can we talk about now?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
We're stupider than you... rabbit Laughing

It's ok. I like talking to you guys and then making fun of you behind your backs Smile tongue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:18 pm

LTRT wrote:I just like how we hijacked the Jimmy John thread. What else can we talk about now?
Do I need to go back to apology and apologize for tangents? Would that make you feel better? Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
LTRT wrote:I just like how we hijacked the Jimmy John thread. What else can we talk about now?
Do I need to go back to apology and apologize for tangents? Would that make you feel better? Razz

No need to apolgize, this is about the only thread that's gettin' any action today? So who's next in line for the Redleggers?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:38 pm

I went there about 2 days ago... Y U M !!!! I will be going back, for sure. Gonna try the Beach Club next.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2