The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Championship

3 posters

Go down

National Championship Empty National Championship

Post  Aggie Transplant Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 am

Watched most of last night's LSU-Alabama game - interesting result. The announcers kept mentioning that LSU looked lethargic (or whatever word they used), and there certainly was no spark in the fellows in yellow.

I was glad Alabama won, since my brother-in-law went to LSU. (bragging rights.) Of course, A&M plays both teams next year....... ouch.

And now it's officially the new year, with all the college bowl games over. I miss them being Jan. 1 or 2nd.

Happy 2012!

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

National Championship Empty Re: National Championship

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Definitely not how I thought it would turn out. Especially with LSU basically playing a home game. While I would have preferred LSU to win nothing against Alabama. More I didn't want Nick Saban to win. The way he left Michigan State and then jumped ship at LSU. Just not someone I could support or the teams he coaches.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:Definitely not how I thought it would turn out. Especially with LSU basically playing a home game. While I would have preferred LSU to win nothing against Alabama. More I didn't want Nick Saban to win. The way he left Michigan State and then jumped ship at LSU. Just not someone I could support or the teams he coaches.

I couldn't agree more.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down