The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Mourdock

3 posters

Go down

Richard Mourdock Empty Richard Mourdock

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 pm

So what do you all think about the good Mr. Mourdock and his comments that have caused a firestorm?

Personally, I agree with him 100%. I believe all life should be protected/valued. I used to think abortion was okay if it was a result of rape or incest or the mother's life was in danger. But it was my wife who helped open my eyes that rape and/or incest is not an acceptable excuse for abortion.

She put it this way. Is the life conceived from rape worth any less than the life conceived by a loving couple? The answer is no. It's still a life.

Obviously some will disagree, and that's fine. We're all entitled to our own opinions.

I'm not sure this is going to hurt him on Election Day or not. Seems to me that those who believe as he does are gonna be fired up even more to vote for him. But I can also see where some will hold his values against him.

Thoughts?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Richard Mourdock Empty Re: Richard Mourdock

Post  Markwes Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:21 am

Personally, I am not going to vote based on his stance on abortion. I agree with him as well, but ultimately, it is a matter of who will represent our state better.

Off topic, are you still the "administrator"? Thanks for keeping this site going! Smile
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Markwes wrote:Off topic, are you still the "administrator"? Thanks for keeping this site going! Smile
I'm guessing I am...I know I haven't been around on here for awhile, but it's those of you who still contribute that are keeping this site going. Kudos to you! Why would I take that away?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 am

I think it will hurt him but not by much. One of these days the republicans will learn to keep there mouths shut on the topic.

Main reason to vote for Murdock is to FIRE Harry Reid as the senate leader. As long as Harry Reid and Nancy Peloski are in Dem leadership positions a Dem on the federal side will never get my vote.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down