The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow incredible picture

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wow incredible picture Empty Wow incredible picture

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:40 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24943229/

Makes me glad I don't ride a bike on the highway! Incredible picture of a horrible accident.

Last edited by Bman on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wow incredible picture Empty Re: Wow incredible picture

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 am

NIV Version, Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:18 am

Kroman wrote:NIV Version, Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left"
Did you just make a political statement? Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:31 am

Help he is tangentalizing my thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:39 am

Bman wrote:Help he is tangentalizing my thread.

-alizing? WTF?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:40 am

tangentalizing? W would be proud!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:01 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Yep. Bman started it. His avatar he is currently using in this thread is political so I countered it with a political comment. You can decide if bman view of where Jesus stands is different from the biblical stance Basketball
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:20 pm

Kroman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Yep. Bman started it. His avatar he is currently using in this thread is political so I countered it with a political comment. You can decide if bman view of where Jesus stands is different from the biblical stance Basketball

WAAAAA! Sorry you missed Card's avatar that he had a week or so ago ... really sorry you missed that one. Crawl back in your hole! Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:24 pm

eh, stick around Kroman! I need a Reds fan on here. Other than you and Real Quiet (maybe he's Cheesypoofs???), I don't think there are any other Reds fans on here that will back me up when I say that cubs fans are the most obnoxious baseball fans ever. Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:34 pm

It's hard not to be obnoxious when you have the best record in baseball. Very Happy
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Markwes wrote:It's hard not to be obnoxious when you have the best record in baseball. Very Happy
I think they're settin' you fans up to fall BIG TIME this year. Just adding to the pain. It's like the team says, "Here, let me cut the wound the other way."
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

WAAAAA! Sorry you missed Card's avatar that he had a week or so ago ... really sorry you missed that one. Crawl back in your hole! Rolling Eyes
You sound really proud of that avatar. Why don't you see if you can get Card to send you a copy so you can print it out and show it to your minister? Maybe he'll get a laugh out of it.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Markwes wrote:It's hard not to be obnoxious when you have the best record in baseball. Very Happy
I think they're settin' you fans up to fall BIG TIME this year. Just adding to the pain. It's like the team says, "Here, let me cut the wound the other way."
Yeah, that's always in the back of my mind.

I'm waiting for Marty Brenemann to come to Wrigley to sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game". Razz
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:00 pm

A new record.

ZERO posts before a thread dissolves into a pissing match of religion, politics and baseball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

You sound really proud of that avatar. Why don't you see if you can get Card to send you a copy so you can print it out and show it to your minister? Maybe he'll get a laugh out of it.

There is nothing offensive about my avatar, nothing AT ALL. My point was if my avatar pissed Kroman off then he should have seen Cards. If you or anyone finds my avatar offensive then it is you that has the problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:29 pm

My avatar wasn't offensive.. it was funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:30 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:My avatar wasn't offensive.. it was funny.

I agree 100% but some thought it was offensive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:30 pm

I'd actually argue that my current avatar is more offensive, or at least AS offensive than the last one.. but you have to know where it came from to get the joke/insult behind it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:20 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:I'd actually argue that my current avatar is more offensive, or at least AS offensive than the last one.. but you have to know where it came from to get the joke/insult behind it.
I just pretend he's smiling and winking and giving the thumbs up as he watches a Pro-Life Parade! Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Bman wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:My avatar wasn't offensive.. it was funny.

I agree 100% but some thought it was offensive.
You are the one who brought up Card's avatar and I said see if your minister gets a laugh out of it. You just said you agree 100% that it was funny and not offensive, so you shouldn't have any problem taking a copy to your church. Or do you think he/she would find it offensive?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm

I guess no one has commented on the actual picture that started this. That's pretty incredible to see the 2 bikes that look like they must be 15-20 feet up in the air. That had to be going at a heckuva speed.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:eh, stick around Kroman! I need a Reds fan on here. Other than you and Real Quiet (maybe he's Cheesypoofs???), I don't think there are any other Reds fans on here that will back me up when I say that cubs fans are the most obnoxious baseball fans ever. Razz

Cubs fans are the most obnoxious fans in the world. I have to sit by Markwes to experience that! Not really, Mark is pretty cool. If bman is a cubs fan that he would be a more obnoxious baseball fan than a cubs fan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:A new record.

ZERO posts before a thread dissolves into a pissing match of religion, politics and baseball.

Boo hoo. I'm sure bman has some used kleenex you can borrow for your tears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Kroman wrote:
Oliver's Army wrote:A new record.

Boo hoo. I'm sure bman has some used kleenex you can borrow for your tears.

Careful folks, we gotta treat Kroman with kid gloves, several times on the JG board he left in a huff and tried to take his ball and go home only to return.

Who is crying Kroman, you were the one complaining about my avatar, shit it is a picture of a shirt that says Jesus votes democrat ... WOW.

And Mark, I could show my Pastor a picture of Cards avatar and I am sure he would tell me that he would never use an avatar like that ... what is your point? Sure, a pastor would not use that avatar but Card is a known athiest, so I don't have a problem with him using it, and I knew he was using it as a joke, not trying to offend people. People need to get thicker skin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Bman wrote:Careful folks, we gotta treat Kroman with kid gloves, several times on the JG board he left in a huff and tried to take his ball and go home only to return.

Who is crying Kroman, you were the one complaining about my avatar, shit it is a picture of a shirt that says Jesus votes democrat ... WOW.

And Mark, I could show my Pastor a picture of Cards avatar and I am sure he would tell me that he would never use an avatar like that ... what is your point? Sure, a pastor would not use that avatar but Card is a known athiest, so I don't have a problem with him using it, and I knew he was using it as a joke, not trying to offend people. People need to get thicker skin.
I must have missed where Kroman was complaining about your avatar. Refuted it maybe but not complained.

And I didn't ask if your pastor would use Card's avatar. I asked if he would think it's funny or find it offensive. I don't know who you are talking about being thin-skinned. If you can't take a little criticism then it seems you're the one who is thin-skinned.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next