The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bman & Cincy Fan...Unite!

Go down

Bman & Cincy Fan...Unite! Empty Bman & Cincy Fan...Unite!

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:43 pm

Okay Bman, here's a non-abortion, non-that-guy-who-should-be-fired-on-HBO subject we can agree on...

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10935168

Our Buckeyes are only ranked #2...it's gonna be only a matter of time before we're at #1 and putting a thumping on any team that gets in our national championship year way. Oh-Nine will be divine for THE OSU! Anybody wanting to get on THE OSU bandwagon bus better do so quickly...me and Bman are driving away!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Bman & Cincy Fan...Unite! Empty Re: Bman & Cincy Fan...Unite!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 pm

All Aboard .....

I might have to have a tOSU vs usc game watching party at my house .... liquor, beer and snacks and everyone has to be wearing a gray sweater vest to get in for the free booze and food.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Bman wrote:All Aboard .....

I might have to have a tOSU vs usc game watching party at my house .... liquor, beer and snacks and everyone has to be wearing a gray sweater vest to get in for the free booze and food.
As long as it's not a bait-n-switch where suddenly you pop in a tape of the previous night's episode of you know who, I might take you up on that. Oops, I should have put that in my tangent thread since I'm trying to keep this thread civil... lol! Forgive me Bman!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Bman wrote:All Aboard .....

As long as it's not a bait-n-switch where suddenly you pop in a tape of the previous night's episode of you know who, I might take you up on that. Oops, I should have put that in my tangent thread since I'm trying to keep this thread civil... lol! Forgive me Bman!

LOL ... I understand Bill Maher is a polarizing figure ... I just happen to be on the correct (I can't stand to say right) side of the issue!!!! lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down