The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street Steaks & Seafood

3 posters

Go down

Baker Street Steaks & Seafood Empty Baker Street Steaks & Seafood

Post  Kitchen Slave Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:25 am

Hey board, I hadn't been here for awhile but I thought this'd be the place to check. Has anybody heard of this place, Baker Street? It's a new place opening up in the old Uno's Bar & Grill location on Coldwater Rd. From what little I've been able to gather it's going to be an upscale steak & seafood joint. I know it's run by some people that are originally from Ft Wayne but have opened restaurants in other cities as well. Just thought I'd throw this out there. Here's their website, not much on it yet though. http://www.bakerstreetfortwayne.com/

Kitchen Slave
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Baker Street Steaks & Seafood Empty Re: Baker Street Steaks & Seafood

Post  IrishGuy Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:55 am

To be technical, Uno's was on Clinton St. Carry on now...
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:10 am

Cant help you Out much... have only heard it's a few local folks and In the old Uno building... that place seems cursed... I was good friends with one of the guys that started up Uno's, went there a few times and thought it seemed as if it was going to have a long run... then... poof...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baker Street Steaks & Seafood Empty FYI

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:30 am

Baker Street Steakhouse, 4820 N. Clinton St., will open Monday with controlled reservations. That means for the first few weeks, you must have reservations to enjoy the eatery’s steaks and seafood dinners. Dining room hours are 5 to 11 p.m. Mondays to Thursdays; 5 p.m. to midnight Fridays; and 4 p.m. to midnight Saturdays. The restaurant is closed Sundays.

Entrées range from $15.95 to $39 and include steak, lobster, Alaska king crab and diver scallops. The wine list includes a half-bottle list.

The owners are Scott and Jackie Wunderlich and Jeanne Baker Dick, all of whom worked at Cork ‘n Cleaver for many years. The chef is Michael Bentz.

Call 484-3300 for reservations or visit www.opentable.com. Baker Street joins Eddie Merlot’s and Joseph Decuis locally in using an online reservation system.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down