The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attn: All BHO fans

4 posters

Go down

Attn: All BHO fans Empty Attn: All BHO fans

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Attn: All BHO fans Bill-BHO
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Attn: All BHO fans Empty Re: Attn: All BHO fans

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Ooh, what to watch...that or the RNC...maybe I'll just watch a rerun of the OSU's victory over that school up north from the past 4 consecutive years... Razz Razz Razz Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Should be interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:53 pm

the US Open is on... the RNC and Bill O'Reilly can kiss my tennis fan arse...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:58 pm

I'm curious to see if BHO buckles like a bitch, or kicks Bill's ass. I'm hoping for the latter. Especially after McCain turned pussy and bailed out of Larry King...

LK still sucks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:14 pm

I almost forgot...the NFL starts Thursday night! That takes care of my evening...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 am

i will be watching obama and billo
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm

pwned. He def flopped on this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Jugomugo wrote:pwned. He def flopped on this one.

Jugomugo wrote:I'm curious to see if BHO buckles like a bitch, or kicks Bill's ass. I'm hoping for the latter.

Maybe next time lol!
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 pm

so...didjawatch it or are you just going by this partial review of what he said?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

I watched it, but couldn't keep 100% attention on it as we were getting the kids ready for bed, but from what I saw, I thought Barack handled himself well. Got a chuckle out of the comment about them going over to Iraq together and getting some of our millions (or billions?) back from them. I'm looking forward to seeing the other parts next week.

And I also agree with the comment that Barack made that it would be foolish to tip his hand about what options would be on the table in dealing with Iran. It would indeed be foolish.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 am

if you had followed obama in the past, he has previously said the surge, the work done by our soldiers, was great. what he has never done, and what billo was hoping to catch him on which failed, was for obama to admit/agree to the untruth that the lower violence is a direct result of the surge only.

obama has credited equally the awakening council and the fact that usa put rebels in the area on our payroll for the success (do ya think they will remain loyal to our cause when we pull back on buying their loyalty and letting their own gov pay them?), and the surge, there has been. i guess we will never know if there would be the same success today without the surge being in the mix will we?

obama tried to explain also that at the time the surge plan was announced and discussed during the party debates timeframe (which was when he didnt want the surge), the putting the rebels on usa payroll plus the work of the awakening council had not been revealed as part of at least a 3-prong effort to cut back on the violence. obama also rightly noted that for how long its been at this time, iraqi officials have still not come much closer to standing on their own and being more financially self reliant. obama does not apologize or regret his surge stance, and i agree with him on it.

but altho billo was actually rather civil being out of his normal comfort zone (wise on obamas part) he didnt want to discuss much except that he felt obama owes the world and the neo-cons an apology for not being for the surge as it was presented originally with recycling troops already strained nearly beyond capacity with our soldiers on 3rd, 4th, and 5th redeployments in to the war zone. and obama wouldnt give him that.

the other thing billo wanted to make clear is that obama is a wimp because he wont say he intends to just charge into iran and attempt to do there what we did to iraq (obama knows it would not be as easy as iraq has been and so do bush/cheney--thats why they chose the weakest area in the middle east-- iraq, who did NOT have terrorist training camps or anything to do with 911 --to attack in the first place!).

billo sluffed off obamas ideas that strong strings and accountability need used and monitored in the moneys we are currently sending to iran, and that negotiations and discussions need to happen. billo is of course of the mindset you go in and attempt to destroy period. i guess based on the same ??? intelligence we used to do exactly that in iraq.

the rest of the interview will be spread out over 3 days next week..billo drooled while promoting the upcoming segements and how he asks the hard questions which will be very exciting according to him.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Maybe we will see McSame or Bushco on Billo's show now.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 am

Markwes wrote:Maybe we will see McSame or Bushco on Billo's show now.

No, the equivalent would be to have them on Keith Olberman's show ... that would be super.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down