The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can the colts beat Minnesota?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can the colts beat Minnesota? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can the colts beat Minnesota?

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:19 am

pez wrote:Love it, will take the ugly win. The First half was horrific... I cant believe how badly our oline played, and how poor our running game was. We cant win down the stretch without running the ball.

Minny is supposed to have one of the best run D's in the league.. I think Indy will be fine going forward.

Besides... I'm pretty sure Addai outrushed LDT yesterday... fan-fucking-tastic for my fantasy team... assholes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:47 am

cardinal5150 wrote:
pez wrote:Love it, will take the ugly win. The First half was horrific... I cant believe how badly our oline played, and how poor our running game was. We cant win down the stretch without running the ball.

Minny is supposed to have one of the best run D's in the league.. I think Indy will be fine going forward.

Besides... I'm pretty sure Addai outrushed LDT yesterday... fan-fucking-tastic for my fantasy team... assholes.

Oh I see... you refuse to play in our fantasy league and yet we still have to listen to you bitch about it.... Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:25 am

I agree, the Colts D was pretty damn impressive given what they had to play with. They had a decimated D line and O line and managed a very ugly win. I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day. Side note, the Colts start out the season playing the Bears, Vikings, Jaguars, three of the league's top 10 defenses. After these games the numers may not be too flashy but it will get better after the bye week. At this point, I actually hope they keep Dallas Clark and Jeff Saturday out this week against the Jags. (bye week in week 4) This will give them more time to heal up their injuries. Those two along with Deim, Ugoh, Sanders, the DT picked up from Green Bay all healthy after the bye will be very nice.

Fantasy football side note: Trade for Addai now. His stock is down after the first two weeks and owners might be down on him. It will only get better for him from here on out.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:25 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Fantasy football side note: Trade for Addai now. His stock is down after the first two weeks and owners might be down on him. It will only get better for him from here on out.

Agreed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:39 pm

IrishGuy wrote: At this point, I actually hope they keep Dallas Clark and Jeff Saturday out this week against the Jags. (bye week in week 4) This will give them more time to heal up their injuries.

After thinking about my previous comment, most notably the above quoted, I have come back to my senses and hope both do play this weekend. This is a divisional opponent and especially with the bye week following we need all the firepower we can muster. We need a to start out the divisional play with a big win. Jax is going to be red-assed as hell too coming to Indy 0-2.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:47 pm

pez wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:

Oh I see... you refuse to play in our fantasy league and yet we still have to listen to you bitch about it.... Very Happy

Yes... so suck it up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2