The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden: "Hilary might have been a better pick"

Go down

Biden: "Hilary might have been a better pick" Empty Biden: "Hilary might have been a better pick"

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:21 am

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/09/10/wednesday-funnies-biden-says-hillary-better-vp-pick-him

http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=6077480

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/10/biden_clinton_might_have_been.html

Just in case one of those sources is a bit too right winged.. I don't want anyone to think they are making up a story and all.

Gotta love it when your VP tells the nation that John McCain is a great man and would make a great President then follows it up with telling everyone that BO had a better option on the table.... but hey.. I'm sure the Dem's have sent out a newsletter on how to respond to this...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Biden: "Hilary might have been a better pick" Empty Re: Biden: "Hilary might have been a better pick"

Post  LTRT Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 am

LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Biden: "Hilary might have been a better pick" Empty Re: Biden: "Hilary might have been a better pick"

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 am

DUH ... we are still sucking up to the Hillary people. Pretty simple to me, not rocket science.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:30 am

Good to know the party is so fragmented and worried about Palin they're now throwing their own VP under the bus to try and suck up to the person who probably should have been VP in the first place. I can't remember who it was, someone on Bob and Tom I think, made that point.. you've got a candidate who barely lost out on being the President and now they aren't good enough to be the VP?

I guess that answers the question though about whether or not BO will pick the best option or simply what gives him the most warm fuzzies..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:35 am

cardinal5150 wrote:Good to know the party is so fragmented and worried about Palin they're now throwing their own VP under the bus to try and suck up to the person who probably should have been VP in the first place. I can't remember who it was, someone on Bob and Tom I think, made that point.. you've got a candidate who barely lost out on being the President and now they aren't good enough to be the VP?

I guess that answers the question though about whether or not BO will pick the best option or simply what gives him the most warm fuzzies..

Who is throwing Biden under the bus? lol Hillary is MOST certainly qualified to be President and or VP. There is such a thing as chemistry and if Barack does not gel with Hillary then they would not make a good team. Obviously Barack wants to work with Joe Biden as his partner ... seem pretty simple to me. Biden knows he is AS qualified to be President as any human being in this country, sucking up to the clintons is nothing new around here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down