The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive Thru's

+3
Shopaholic
sunny d
Cincy Fan 44
7 posters

Go down

Drive Thru's Empty Drive Thru's

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:50 pm

I swear.. everytime I don't check the bag at Taco Bell to see if they gave me enough hot sauce they short me. It's a rule with them. 4 taco's, 3 things of hot sauce. Yet if you go to McD's or something and ask for ketchup, they'll give you 40 bags. WTF? Dickheads.

BTW... I cuss like a sailor in real life, just to let you guys know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Drive Thru's Empty Re: Drive Thru's

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:58 pm

That's funny you mention this Card. Just got back from McD's with my chicken selects. Wanted Sweet & Sour sauce. What did I get? A fat nothing! F'd at the drive thru AGAIN.

BTW...I've now gotten in the habit of checking my pop to make sure it's not flat. Nothing worse than that.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunny d Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Went to KFC for lunch today, got the wrong kind of pop and no spork for my mashed potatoes!!!! Bastards
sunny d
sunny d
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:05 pm

sunny d wrote:Went to KFC for lunch today, got the wrong kind of pop and no spork for my mashed potatoes!!!! Bastards

Do they still have sporks? I haven't gotten one in ages from them and just assumed the death of the beloved spork had cometh. I miss sporks!
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:14 pm

Sporks SUCK.

I hate sporks. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Foon is the new spork.

Get with it Fleek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Sporks rule... we use to spork people's yards in High school.. we were such rebels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Fleek wrote:Sporks SUCK.

I hate sporks. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

The other day we had no spoons in the cafeteria so they put out sporks ... try eating freakin' soup with a fork .... I was sooooo p!@@ed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Drive Thru's Empty Lima-Dupont

Post  LTRT Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 am

Ok, so it looks like another fast food joint is going up in front of the new Walmart on Lima. Anybody got the scoop, I've heard Sonic and White Castle, it can't be both.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:35 am

I assure you it's NOT a White Castle.

(knows people who hound WC corporate regularly to open one in the Fort)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 am

Oliver's Army wrote:

(knows people who hound WC corporate regularly to open one in the Fort)

I'm "that guy".

I call White Castle corporate roughly every other month. They've assured me that there will NOT be a WC opening in Fort Wayne in 2008 and that 2009 would be the earliest that we would see one. They've already finalized plans for new stores for 2008, so FW will NOT be getting one...this year, at least.

Last edited by Fleek on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:59 am

LTRT2 wrote:Ok, so it looks like another fast food joint is going up in front of the new Walmart on Lima. Anybody got the scoop, I've heard Sonic and White Castle, it can't be both.

On the original sign for the shopping center they listed an Arby's. I have seen in the help wanted ads a couple of weeks back managers for a new sonic on lima road. Thought it was odd considering the old sonic didn't make it just 2 miles down the road.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:00 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:
LTRT2 wrote:Ok, so it looks like another fast food joint is going up in front of the new Walmart on Lima. Anybody got the scoop, I've heard Sonic and White Castle, it can't be both.

On the original sign for the shopping center they listed an Arby's. I have seen in the help wanted ads a couple of weeks back managers for a new sonic on lima road. Thought it was odd considering the old sonic didn't make it just 2 miles down the road.

I don't think it's a matter of them "making it". The place was ALWAYS busy so I don't think lack of business was a factor. Then again, I don't have insider info so I can't say for sure.

I love Sonic. Supersonic Jalapeno Cheeseburger...mmmm...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:12 am

Fleek wrote:
Scooby01_98 wrote:

I don't think it's a matter of them "making it". The place was ALWAYS busy so I don't think lack of business was a factor. Then again, I don't have insider info so I can't say for sure.

I love Sonic. Supersonic Jalapeno Cheeseburger...mmmm...

I heard some scuttle way back that the guy who had the old Sonic by Wash Ctr got caught up in an embezzlement scheme. Thought I remember seeing something in the paper around the time they abruptly closed. One day I stopped by and talked with some contractors yanking out the kitchen equipment and they aluded to the same thing.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:17 am

The fast food joint going up in front of the Wal-Mart is a Sonic. There is a Taco Bell that is going up at the northwest corner of Lima and the traffic signal that enters the development (across from the Starbucks and Cap N' Cork). I have heard the Arby's rumor, but haven't seen anything solid on it.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:29 am

IrishGuy wrote:The fast food joint going up in front of the Wal-Mart is a Sonic. There is a Taco Bell that is going up at the northwest corner of Lima and the traffic signal that enters the development (across from the Starbucks and Cap N' Cork). I have heard the Arby's rumor, but haven't seen anything solid on it.

Thx, Irish Guy...

Fort Wayne, the city of fast food pig
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:00 pm

LTRT2 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:The fast food joint going up in front of the Wal-Mart is a Sonic. There is a Taco Bell that is going up at the northwest corner of Lima and the traffic signal that enters the development (across from the Starbucks and Cap N' Cork). I have heard the Arby's rumor, but haven't seen anything solid on it.

Thx, Irish Guy...

Fort Wayne, the city of fast food pig

Not fast food...good food quickly... lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:02 pm

I never go thru the drive thru, I go to the counter, got tired of gittin' scr*wed at the window.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:43 pm

iberlingirl wrote:I never go thru the drive thru, I go to the counter, got tired of gittin' scr*wed at the window.

Now that sounds like the next YouTube prank Smile We could probably get 3 million hits easy.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:28 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:I swear.. everytime I don't check the bag at Taco Bell to see if they gave me enough hot sauce they short me. It's a rule with them. 4 taco's, 3 things of hot sauce. Yet if you go to McD's or something and ask for ketchup, they'll give you 40 bags. WTF? Dickheads.

BTW... I cuss like a sailor in real life, just to let you guys know.

4 taco's and 3 things of hot sauce ... shit ... I use three things of hot sauce on EACH taco, sometimes 4 packets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:52 pm

The Arby's was actually mentioned on one of the developement signs on the property. We wondered at first if that was what the Sonic building was going to be, but it looked to small. We finally figured it out when they spray painted "SONIC" on the side of the building. We joked that it was probably another Starbucks. You know, cause the nearest one is so far away. You have to drive all the way across the street! Wink
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down