The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bizarre quote...

2 posters

Go down

bizarre quote... Empty bizarre quote...

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 pm

I find this interesting;

The world is following [the] news in regards to [the] invasion of Iraq, and people have recently come to know that, after several years of the tragedies of this war, the vast majority of you want it stopped.

Thus, you elected the Democratic Party [in congress] for this purpose, but the Democrats haven’t made a move worth mentioning. On the contrary, they continue to agree to the spending of tens of billions to continue the killing and war [in Iraq], which has led to the vast majority of [Americans] being disappointed.

...[A]nother question is: why [in the white house administration] keen to start wars and wage them around the world, making use of every possible opportunity through which they can [do so], occasionally even creating justifications based on deception and blatant lies, as [was seen] in Iraq?

In the Vietnam War, the [white house administration] claimed at the time that it was a necessary and crucial war, and during it, Rumsfeld and his aides murdered two millions villagers, and when Kennedy took over the presidency and deviated from the general line of policy drawn up for the White House and wanted to stop this unjust war, that angered the owners of the major corporations who were benefiting from its continuation. And so Kennedy was killed...

You can google and find the source of this very easily, but think for a minute about what is said here, and what your position is on these comments....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

bizarre quote... Empty Re: bizarre quote...

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:21 pm

cmon you pansies... 14 views an no one comments on this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:27 pm

So, you want me to comment on the speculation that because one marksman in history fired the only magic bullet known to man, that somehow has bearing on our current anti-war presidential candidate?

What are the chances that God made not one, but TWO magic bullets and gave them to two different people?

bizarre quote... 431148

I could be wrong, but isn't this from the "Manifesto de Bin Laden?"

Last edited by meta4 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:28 pm

It's amazing how much an outside whom we're supposed to be hunting can be so correct.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:47 pm

pez wrote:cmon you pansies... 14 views an no one comments on this?
All I can say is great, another Kennedy conspiracist.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Jugo, I was amazed by that as well, not that OBL is right in this case so much that he is expressing a very significant understanding of the United States and it's government. How many people here know how the government works in, say, pakistan.

I'm obviously by no means defending bin laden, aside from the fact that he appears smarter than the average person who wants to kill Obama because he's a terrorist...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:00 pm

pez wrote:Jugo, I was amazed by that as well, not that OBL is right in this case so much that he is expressing a very significant understanding of the United States and it's government. How many people here know how the government works in, say, pakistan.

I'm obviously by no means defending bin laden, aside from the fact that he appears smarter than the average person who wants to kill Obama because he's a terrorist...

When it comes to having a grasp of the real world, I'd rather sit down with OBL than Bush. Would be a much more effective intellectual conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:44 am

i dont recall kennedy trying to end the vietnam war..it seemed to me the then-common political philosophy was that if nothing else the war was great for the economy...thats back when we made all our own war toys? he escalated our activities there from mostly being spying and skirmishes to full blown murder fests. may he rest in peace What a Face
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down