The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who does obama think he is??

Go down

who does obama think he is?? Empty who does obama think he is??

Post  floridafun Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:19 pm

i thought this was a fascinating article. the top dawg at nasa is acting like he thinks he has executive privilege in my opinion! it is a longish read, i just posted the end. worth reading..we will surely hear more in the not too distant future! afro who does obama think he is?? 496511

http://www.individual.com/story.php?story=93338448

Tensions were on public display last week at the NASA library, as overheard by guests at a book party.

According to people who were present, Logsdon, a space historian, told a group of about 50 people he had just learned that President John F. Kennedy's transition team had completely ignored NASA.

Griffin responded, in a loud voice, "I wish the Obama team would come and talk to me."

Alan Ladwig, a transition-team member who was at the party with Garver, shouted out: "Well, we're here now, Mike."

Soon after, Garver and Griffin engaged in what witnesses said was an animated conversation. Some overheard parts of it.

"Mike, I don't understand what the problem is. We are just trying to look under the hood," Garver said.

"If you are looking under the hood, then you are calling me a liar," Griffin replied. "Because it means you don't trust what I say is under the hood."
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

who does obama think he is?? Empty Re: who does obama think he is??

Post  Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:04 pm

Oh goody! Groupthink in our space program has turned out so well in the past!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:27 am

wtf... I dont get it... I fund nasa... I want a look under the hood... if that means someone might get caught lying, well, then that seems like a good look then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down