The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years.

+3
IrishGuy
LTRT
Canuck
7 posters

Go down

Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years. Empty Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years.

Post  Canuck Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:20 am

I don't know if jail is a good enough place for this bastard.

Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years kept as backyard slave in California.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090827/world/us_kidnapped_girl_found

PLACERVILLE, California - Joyous, miraculous news that a little girl kidnapped nearly two decades ago was found alive gave way Thursday to the horrifying details of how police say she has lived all those years: kept in captivity by a convicted rapist in his backyard and forced to bear two of his children.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years. Empty Re: Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years.

Post  LTRT Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 am

Castration would be a good start.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years. Empty Re: Woman kidnapped as 11-year-old surfaces after 18 years.

Post  IrishGuy Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 am

These two people should be drowned. I would say shot but I think the water would be cheaper than the bullets.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 am

Just an incredible story. Can't imagine what she and her family have been thru for the past 18 years.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 pm

There aren't even words to describe it. I just threw my thoughts on capital punishment out the window.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:18 am

I am still trying to wrap my brain around this story... this guy and his worthless wife are beyond human!! SICK!!!! I say KILL THEM BOTH NOW, screw wasting money on courts and jail... let Jaycee and family shoot them!!
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Apparently this guy had quite the record.
I can't find the other link about that. I read some of it on the weekend.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Every time I open CNN, my brain becomes closer and closer to imploding. over this story... can it get anymore out of this world????
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 pm

I think the time has come for any pedophile to be locked up and have the key thrown away -- but let's be sane about it. An 18 year old vs. a 16 year old...not necessarily, but if it's something along the lines of an adult vs. a 10 year old or something like that...lock 'em up.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 am

garrido blogged in 2007 that “THIS ALL BEGAN BY GOD REMOVING A PROBLEM FROM MY SHOULDERS THAT BEHAVIORAL SCIENTIST BELIEVE IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REMOVE. SINCE THEN MY LIFE HAS SEEN MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS ALLOWING ME TO STAND HERE TODAY A FREE MAN."
here is his blog

http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

this looks like the latest news..i am wondering who tipped the police to look for bodies?

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/28/crimesider/entry5271608.shtml
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

This bastard just makes my freaking blood boils...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090901/world/us_kidnapped_girl_garrido_testimony

SAN FRANCISCO - The man accused of abducting and sexually abusing Jaycee Lee Dugard testified during a previous kidnapping and rape case that he prowled through residential neighbourhoods looking at women through windows and fantasized about raping women.

During his 1977 kidnapping trial, Phillip Garrido also said he leered at girls as young as seven and 10, and he admitted to exposing himself to some of them.

He testified that LSD and cocaine acted as sexual stimulants, and that he frequently masturbated and often in public places including the "side of schools, grammar schools and high schools, in my own car while I was watching young females."
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down