The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF Week 2 recap

4 posters

Go down

FF Week 2 recap Empty FF Week 2 recap

Post  Pez Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Pez vs Scooby:
The top two scorers this week faced each other. Despite a valiant attempt at a comeback by shrewedly pitting Ronnie Brown and the Wildcat (drink!) against the Colts porous run D, the mighty Pez was not able to overcome the the 128 points laid down by the scoobinator, who becomes one of only two teams still undefeated. Can Frank Gore continue to channel Barry Sanders?

Savage Oatmeal vs Steel Curtain:
"Some day son, all this will be yours"
"the curtains?"
"No! Not the curtains"
Steel curtain dispatches the savage oatmeal en route to staying undefeated. Will Matt Schaub get this lucky again? The Steelers lost tho...

Markwes vs No Monkey:
Dallas Clark bails out the No Monkey machine in order to seal the win over Markwes. With only two players scoring over 20 points this was anyone's game, and going into the Colts game last night I'm sure Markwes was confident... until the first play from scrimmage, leaving him to spend the next three hours wondering things like, "how did zach miller not catch a pass?" or "just what is that thing on No Monkey's avatar?"

Frayed Endz vs SomeDys
My wife leaves Gonzo in and loses by 14... ouch. Lake season is rough for setting lineups. Proves once again that she runs her own team. A low scoring affair that will leave no one fearing Frayed Endz turkey waddle.

Razors vs JerseyGirl43
Andre Johnson delivers for the JerseyGirl to get her first solid win. The Razors started strong but having manning on the field for only 1 quarter last night didnt help the cause, neither did Eddie Royal. The steelers lost tho... I personally watched jerseygirl slam he brand new macbook on a table when the gamechannel indicated the loss by the steelers... a small comfort for the Occam's Razors...

Pork'n Beans vs Crazy Canuck
Uh oh... after being dealt a bone crushing loss last week by the mighty Pez, the vancamps fall to 0-2 to the Crazy Canucks on the legs of Chris Johnson. Interesting to note that Donnie Avery scored -2, which is kinda difficult for a WR. The Canuck redeems himself and stays alive.

Look at the parity... only two teams undefeated, only two teams winless.. everyone else at 1-1.

Steel Curtain plays No Monkey next week to see if she can keep her streak alive, and scooby has a similar effort against the Canuck... matchups of the week!

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

FF Week 2 recap Empty Re: FF Week 2 recap

Post  Canuck Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I used some bread to clean up the gravy after crushing Pork'n Beans... Razz, might as well celebrate when the opportunity presents itself.

Really though, I have no idea what the score was or anything, when I get home tonight I'll have a look.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Pez, you hit the nail on the head there, on both questions. Good write-up overall by the way.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:52 pm

I am not looking forward to going against Pez's dad next week. 111 points and he's not done yet!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 am

I miss the PEZ recaps Sad
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98