The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 year old floats away in balloon...

+4
LTRT
Markwes
Shopaholic
Cincy Fan 44
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6 year old floats away in balloon... - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 year old floats away in balloon...

Post  Shopaholic Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 am

LTRT wrote:http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/10/19/moos.ballon.whoppers.cnn

'Who the hell is Wolf?' balloon boy asks...

Ya know this might be funny if we didn't know how disfunctional this family is. It's kinda like when your kid says a bad word for the first time, but something tells me that this isn't the first time this 6 yr old has talked like an adult and probably won't be the last. I'm sure he's got quite the vocabulary of four-letter words, compliments of dear ole dad. No

I caught a clip of an interview in which dad himself said the kids are allowed to swear at home. He says that the kids hear him swear, so he can't tell them not to say the same words. Rolling Eyes
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

6 year old floats away in balloon... - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 year old floats away in balloon...

Post  Markwes Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 am

I heard a quote from a physics professor that the balloon would never have gotten off the ground with the kid inside.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:17 am

Markwes wrote:I heard a quote from a physics professor that the balloon would never have gotten off the ground with the kid inside.

Yea, I heard that also... I think the police hired someone to assess that...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2