Tittilating Entertainment

Go down

Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 am

So, anybody else gonna watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show tonight???? Twisted Evil

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Pez on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 am

Nah... too PC for me...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Shopaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Wow, time for the soft core porn show already huh? lol

Might watch a bit, need some ideas for something interesting for under the tree...
avatar
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464
Age : 41
Location : Shopping at a mall near you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Shopaholic wrote:Wow, time for the soft core porn show already huh? lol

Might watch a bit, need some ideas for something interesting for under the tree...

I'm sure he'll love whatever you get for him... to wear. Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Shopaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 pm

meta4 wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:Wow, time for the soft core porn show already huh? lol

Might watch a bit, need some ideas for something interesting for under the tree...

I'm sure he'll love whatever you get for him... to wear. Very Happy

I've heard lately of a lot of couples doing naughty stockings(you know, the kind you hang on the mantle and fill with presents). But in order for that to work for us, I'd have to buy myself stuff lol
avatar
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464
Age : 41
Location : Shopping at a mall near you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:09 am

Shopaholic wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:Wow, time for the soft core porn show already huh? lol

Might watch a bit, need some ideas for something interesting for under the tree...

I'm sure he'll love whatever you get for him... to wear. Very Happy

I've heard lately of a lot of couples doing naughty stockings(you know, the kind you hang on the mantle and fill with presents). But in order for that to work for us, I'd have to buy myself stuff lol

So... it's the stockings that are naughty or the gifts inside them? I was just thinking the kids might wonder why ...(sorry, I wimped out channeling Jugo)! Very Happy

Ok, so I caught about 10-15 minutes of the show last night, by accident. I starting watching when the girl who had a long cape of balloons came out. All I want say is that IMO those skinny chicks are not the most attractive, no "meat". I wish they had a lot more "common" bodies modeling the stuff.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Shopaholic on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:26 pm

meta4 wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:Wow, time for the soft core porn show already huh? lol

Might watch a bit, need some ideas for something interesting for under the tree...

I'm sure he'll love whatever you get for him... to wear. Very Happy

I've heard lately of a lot of couples doing naughty stockings(you know, the kind you hang on the mantle and fill with presents). But in order for that to work for us, I'd have to buy myself stuff lol

So... it's the stockings that are naughty or the gifts inside them? I was just thinking the kids might wonder why ...(sorry, I wimped out channeling Jugo)! Very Happy

Ok, so I caught about 10-15 minutes of the show last night, by accident. I starting watching when the girl who had a long cape of balloons came out. All I want say is that IMO those skinny chicks are not the most attractive, no "meat". I wish they had a lot more "common" bodies modeling the stuff.

I got watching The Santa Clause last night and forgot about it. Yeah, well, there could be some naughty stockings in the naughty stockings LOL I doubt my kids would even notice that naughty stuff, they are usually absorbed in their own little world of toys by then!
avatar
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464
Age : 41
Location : Shopping at a mall near you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tittilating Entertainment

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum