The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenager Involved in Beating Bailed out by Dr. Phil

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teenager Involved in Beating Bailed out by Dr. Phil - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenager Involved in Beating Bailed out by Dr. Phil

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:
meta4 wrote:That said I want to ask, do you have any children?
Yes.. I have a daughter.

Cool, me too. And I have two sons one older than her and one younger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Teenager Involved in Beating Bailed out by Dr. Phil - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenager Involved in Beating Bailed out by Dr. Phil

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:53 pm

pez wrote:I watched some of the video, and have to admit that sadism among teen girls is greater than any that I experienced as a teen boy. It used to be that if you had to beat the crap out of someone, those involved stood in the middle of a circle and had it out while other watched, and there was an unspoken code that you didnt interfere if it wasnt your fight. It's been a while since I thought about such things... But anyone who had their friends help them beat someone up was a pu**y.

As I understand it, the girl was accused of saying bad things about one or more of the other girls on myspace, and they were videotaping the beating (presumably) to post the video on myspace. It crazes me to see young attractive teens spending time on this kind of sh**. So they beat this girl up and because they would not let her leave, they are facing kidnapping charges... glad they proved their point... I bet that little slut never says anything bad about them on myspace again. (insert smiley that suggests a heavy sigh signifying the futility and sheer stupidity of this situation).

I joined my space a Few years ago to talk racism with on gimme's group.... I have to admit that with very few exceptions, there has never been a larger or faster growing tome of young amereican stupidity. Seriously, watch any myspace video and read the comments...

Oh yeah, clearly these girls are getting the media attention because they used MySpace as a medium to brag about this. I'm glad this spectacle is being made and that their charges are stiff. I just hope they stick them with something that they will remember for a long time, and something very inconvenient for the parents as well.

(insert smiley that suggests a heavy sigh signifying the futility and sheer stupidity of this situation)
you making fun of the use or overuse of smileys Mad Laughing Very Happy Suspect Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:10 pm

meta4 wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:
meta4 wrote:That said I want to ask, do you have any children?
Yes.. I have a daughter.

Cool, me too. And I have two sons one older than her and one younger.

and for the record... that's not her.. -------->
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:14 pm

you making fun of the use or overuse of smileys Mad Laughing Very Happy Suspect Rolling Eyes

LOL... I just didnt know which one to pick... Suspect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Teenager Involved in Beating Bailed out by Dr. Phil - Page 2 Empty Now it's Face time

Post  LTRT Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:56 am

http://www.local6.com/news/15908756/detail.html

Cheerleader In Videotaped Beating Shows Face, Gives First Interview

Wonder if she'll be on Oprah next week?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2