LeBron James

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LeBron James

Post  Scooby01_98 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Reports are he is going to Miami. Not a big NBA fan but will be sorry to see him go instead of staying in Cleveland. I think Byron Scott will be able to get them to the next level.

Only good thing I can say about that is it isn't NY Knicks or Chicago Bulls. Nothing like the Knicks jettisoning there roster for the last two years to make room for LeBron and then not get him.
avatar
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642
Location : The Fort

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  IrishGuy on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Not a big NBA fan either, but I think this is very interesting. How many atheletes out there could give about 1.5 days notice, and land an hour long special on prime time on ESPN to announce his free agency decision? Someone on ESPN Radio said possibly Brett Favre, but that makes me want to puke.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Not a big NBA fan either, but I think this is very interesting. How many atheletes out there could give about 1.5 days notice, and land an hour long special on prime time on ESPN to announce his free agency decision? Someone on ESPN Radio said possibly Brett Favre, but that makes me want to puke.
I'd like to think Chad Ochocinco could... lol!

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  Markwes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:41 pm

This sort of thing is why I'm not a big fan of the NBA. What other sport can 3 all-stars get together and decide to play for the same team so they can womp on everyone else in the league? I was a fan in the days of Magic and Larry and Julius, and then later MJ and others. Now forget it.
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 52
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  LTRT on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Markwes wrote:This sort of thing is why I'm not a big fan of the NBA. What other sport can 3 all-stars get together and decide to play for the same team so they can womp on everyone else in the league? I was a fan in the days of Magic and Larry and Julius, and then later MJ and others. Now forget it.

ain't nuthin' but a g-thang baaaby Smile
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  Pez on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 pm

buck fasketball... it's tour season...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Pez wrote:buck fasketball... it's tour season...
Baseball season! Very Happy

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 pm

heard that the owner of the Cleveland Cavs is the owner of the "Fatheads" business. Anyway, heard that he slashed prices on the LeBron James Fathead to $17.41...the same year Benedict Arnold was born. That's awesome!

http://www.nesn.com/2010/07/cavs-owner-dan-gilbert-changes-price-of-lebron-james-fatheads-to-benedict-arnolds-birth-year.html

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  IrishGuy on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am

That guy is the biggest crybaby ever. He needs to grow up.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  Scooby01_98 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:51 am

IrishGuy wrote:That guy is the biggest crybaby ever. He needs to grow up.

That is why I am such a firm believer in not allowing them to go from high school to the pros. Need to have at least 2 years college or be 21 before being allowed to join the NBA.
avatar
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642
Location : The Fort

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  IrishGuy on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:14 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:That guy is the biggest crybaby ever. He needs to grow up.

That is why I am such a firm believer in not allowing them to go from high school to the pros. Need to have at least 2 years college or be 21 before being allowed to join the NBA.

I agree with your statement, but I was referring to the Cavs owner.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron James

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum