Preseason blows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preseason blows

Post  Pez on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 am

Yup... that is all.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  LTRT on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:45 am

Agreed...I think I've watched a combined 60 minutes of it so far.
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 pm

watched my Bengals demolish the Eagles last Friday night. Very Happy And enjoyed the halftime "interview" between T.O. and OchoCinco. Any way you look at it, it's going to be an interesting season in Bengalland! Cool

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  LTRT on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:watched my Bengals demolish the Eagles last Friday night. Very Happy And enjoyed the halftime "interview" between T.O. and OchoCinco. Any way you look at it, it's going to be an interesting season in Bengalland! Cool

Bengals, Reds...Reds and Bengals........when will the bubble burst. Razz
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm

That reminds me, I need to remind you that THE Ohio State Buckeyes will be AWESOME again this year! What about that school up north? Twisted Evil

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Pez wrote:Yup... that is all.

Has Bob drop kicked you in your sleep yet? I'm telling you, you better respect.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  Pez on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 am

IrishGuy wrote:
Pez wrote:Yup... that is all.

Has Bob drop kicked you in your sleep yet? I'm telling you, you better respect.

Bob Sanders? He's still got four games left to play this year and don't think he wants to risk injury.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  Scooby01_98 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:That reminds me, I need to remind you that THE Ohio State Buckeyes will be AWESOME again this year! What about that school up north? Twisted Evil

Can't be worse than last year. Been watching that hard knocks on HBO, they are following the Jets this year and they have a Michigan draftee in camp. I just love the line the coach told him during training camp "If you would have tackled like that at Michigan they might have won some games"
avatar
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642
Location : The Fort

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 am

Pez wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
Pez wrote:Yup... that is all.

Has Bob drop kicked you in your sleep yet? I'm telling you, you better respect.

Bob Sanders? He's still got four games left to play this year and don't think he wants to risk injury.

I fear for your slumber.

Really though, the Colts have been running some D sets with Bob, Bethea and Bullit all in at the same time. That could be interesting...of course, as long as Bob doesn't break his neck running onto the field.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  Pez on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:05 pm

I hope Bob plays 16 games this season. If he does I'm sure it will go a long long way to silencing his critics. He's a bad ass mofo, just needs to help us.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Preseason blows

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum