The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clinton is ALIVE

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clinton is ALIVE - Page 2 Empty Re: Clinton is ALIVE

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:14 am

So was this thread meant to envoke the image of Frankenstein.. It's ALIVE.... IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:18 am

LOL, Clinton caught in another lie. Shocked

CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:09 pm

LTRT2 wrote:LOL, Clinton caught in another lie. Shocked

CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
A snippet from an article I read:

"Clinton told the radio station that she does not believe the error will damage her credibility."

Oh no, it won't damage her credibility at all! scratch
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:25 pm

hahahahahaha..... under fire running for cover... oops.. wonder how she'll explain the video showing her kissing a little girl and standing still greeting people. What a fake.

This thread should be changed to Clinton is A LIAR
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:13 pm

She says she misspoke. It sounds better to say that than to say she lied. Maybe Bill will teach her a thing or 2 about getting away with it. We will see if she learned the quivering lip strategy yet.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:38 pm

This will be a non-issue in a day, the Clinton machine will release another you-tube of Rev. Wright. LOL. Remember Al Gore said he created the internet too. Oh .. and George W. Bush said he was a uniter not a divider. Oh wait .. Bush has UNITED the middle class with the poor class. hahahahaha That was a good one on Real Time with Bill Maher this past Friday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:53 pm

Bman wrote:This will be a non-issue in a day, the Clinton machine will release another you-tube of Rev. Wright. LOL. Remember Al Gore said he created the internet too. Oh .. and George W. Bush said he was a uniter not a divider. Oh wait .. Bush has UNITED the middle class with the poor class. hahahahaha That was a good one on Real Time with Bill Maher this past Friday night.

Since your such a fan of Bill Maher, do you think he will continue to bash the next administration?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:20 pm

LTRT2 wrote:
Bman wrote:This will be a non-issue in a day, the Clinton machine will release another you-tube of Rev. Wright. LOL. Remember Al Gore said he created the internet too. Oh .. and George W. Bush said he was a uniter not a divider. Oh wait .. Bush has UNITED the middle class with the poor class. hahahahaha That was a good one on Real Time with Bill Maher this past Friday night.

Since your such a fan of Bill Maher, do you think he will continue to bash the next administration?

Yes I do, he will point out things he disagrees with in the next admin too. Rush Limbaugh is no different that Bill Maher ... both like to stir their side up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:10 pm

I agree that Rush does stir things up, but not nearly to the same degree for both sides. Maher will do whatever popular sentiment is because he's a whore. However he can get more ratings is what his agenda will be. Right now the funny/in thing is to make fun of the Bush Administration. If one of the dem's get in he'll stop bashing the white house and start bashing individuals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clinton is ALIVE - Page 2 Empty Tonya Harding option

Post  LTRT Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:53 pm

affraid Democratic Party Official: Clinton Pursuing 'The Tonya Harding Option'
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/03/dnc-official-cl.html

The question is -- what will Clinton have to do in order to achieve it?

What will she have to do to Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, in order to eke out her improbable victory?

She will have to "break his back," the official said. She will have to destroy Obama, make Obama completely unacceptable.

"Her securing the nomination is certainly possible - but it will require exercising the 'Tonya Harding option.'" the official said. "Is that really what we Democrats want?"
lol!
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:15 pm

i think obama seems to be rising in his numbers. i will maintain my hope. her big promo of experience dissenigrates every time she brags about her memories of what she accomplixhed. it will wear on her. much more stickiness than a pastor who said some stuff taken out of context. and i saw on news this morning hillarys pastor is offended at how wright is being criticized..comments about the damage of picking the worst words out and editing them intentionally to make him look bad. hillarys pastor said he has high regard for wright and has known him for years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/07/nobel-winner-hillarys-n_n_90505.html

Hillary Clinton had no direct role in bringing peace to Northern Ireland and is a "wee bit silly" for exaggerating the part she played, according to Lord Trimble of Lisnagarvey, the Nobel Peace Prize winner and former First Minister of the province.

"I don't know there was much she did apart from accompanying Bill [Clinton] going around," he said. Her recent statements about being deeply involved were merely "the sort of thing people put in their canvassing leaflets" during elections. "She visited when things were happening, saw what was going on, she can certainly say it was part of her experience. I don't want to rain on the thing for her but being a cheerleader for something is slightly different from being a principal player."
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:45 am

I didn't think either one of these would make McCain look good, figured he be the Bob Dole of this decade. But as the Clinton machine gears up complete with exageration. Obama starting to tank with Rev. Wright, they are making McCain look like a viable candidate.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:50 am

McCain is using the OSU strategy... do nothing, just sit back and let the others beat each other down so you can come in and play in the final game. Hopefully he won't live up to their history of finishing second though.

I love that people are starting to counter all her experience and stories with video and quotes from people who were actually there. I wonder if this will be another "mistake" she made. I'm sure she'll spin it into "I was a player behind the scenes" explanation. I think her experience card just expired however, and she's being exposed for the liar that she really is.

What's really funny is that when the primaries started the dem's had two "unbeatable" options in their minds, now both have drastic character flaws that could prevent them from even getting the nomination. Hillary's refusal to give up is only making it worse for both of them.

What's great for McCain is that if Hillary uses the "Tonya option" she'll either win, but look like an absolute assbag (well.. a bigger one anyway) or she'll lose, but make Obama look incredibly bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clinton is ALIVE - Page 2 Empty Obama Can't Win

Post  LTRT Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:12 pm

LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Clinton is ALIVE - Page 2 Empty Another Lie?

Post  LTRT Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:53 pm

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/04/clinton-denies.html
Clinton Denies Saying Obama 'Cannot Win'; Aides Dispute Question
April 03, 2008 4:42 PM

ABC News Eloise Harper Reports: Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., denies she told Governor Bill Richardson, D-N.M., that her Democratic nomination rival, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., "cannot win" a general election against presumptive Republican nominee, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

She's really staring to show her true colors.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2