The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Market

Go down

Stock Market Empty Stock Market

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2008 3:05 pm

I know this was a brief topic a month or three ago.. but is anyone else enjoying the past month as much as me? I've sold off 3 stocks with a 20+% gain, all of which were bought this year as well.. it's been great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stock Market Empty Re: Stock Market

Post  Mort Thu May 08, 2008 6:54 am

I wish I were that smart Card on how to do that stuff

Mine is riding it out in the contra fund right now
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 08, 2008 12:35 pm

i have the added benefit of my IRA being able to trade stocks instead of mutual funds, so I'm getting big gains with big risk instead of my money spread over lots of funds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Nothing runs like a Deere... stock is down $8 right now because they gave conservative forecasts going forward (after beating estimates by 20%)... stock will go up more than that in the next quarter... if anyone is looking for a buy.

Now... let's see if this comes back to bite me in the butt.. but I'm putting my money where my mouth is, just doubled my position in it this afternoon with the dip in price.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2008 1:35 pm

I'm a fundie... If I were in stocks I would be too concerned to leave it the hell alone, or too concerned to take action necessary. I just ride the trend. I have enjoyed the last 3 mos as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2008 3:54 pm

I view stocks as my outlet for gambling.. only I'm not taking a shot on a 2, 9 off suite combo just because I'm bored like I do in Hold 'em on occasion. But I know what you mean. I have gotten good at forcing myself to be patient and never pull the trigger at first blush, or if I do, it's on a small position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down