The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow incredible picture

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wow incredible picture - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow incredible picture

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:Careful folks, we gotta treat Kroman with kid gloves, several times on the JG board he left in a huff and tried to take his ball and go home only to return.

Who is crying Kroman, you were the one complaining about my avatar, shit it is a picture of a shirt that says Jesus votes democrat ... WOW.

And Mark, I could show my Pastor a picture of Cards avatar and I am sure he would tell me that he would never use an avatar like that ... what is your point? Sure, a pastor would not use that avatar but Card is a known athiest, so I don't have a problem with him using it, and I knew he was using it as a joke, not trying to offend people. People need to get thicker skin.
I must have missed where Kroman was complaining about your avatar. Refuted it maybe but not complained.

And I didn't ask if your pastor would use Card's avatar. I asked if he would think it's funny or find it offensive. I don't know who you are talking about being thin-skinned. If you can't take a little criticism then it seems you're the one who is thin-skinned.

Most pastors would find a board member throwing back a beer or two offensive too but that does not stop one from doing that ... so a Pastor might find an avatar offensive big whoop ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:50 pm

agnostic folks... not atheist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:Careful folks, we gotta treat Kroman with kid gloves, several times on the JG board he left in a huff and tried to take his ball and go home only to return.

Who is crying Kroman, you were the one complaining about my avatar, shit it is a picture of a shirt that says Jesus votes democrat ... WOW.

And Mark, I could show my Pastor a picture of Cards avatar and I am sure he would tell me that he would never use an avatar like that ... what is your point? Sure, a pastor would not use that avatar but Card is a known athiest, so I don't have a problem with him using it, and I knew he was using it as a joke, not trying to offend people. People need to get thicker skin.
I must have missed where Kroman was complaining about your avatar. Refuted it maybe but not complained.

And I didn't ask if your pastor would use Card's avatar. I asked if he would think it's funny or find it offensive. I don't know who you are talking about being thin-skinned. If you can't take a little criticism then it seems you're the one who is thin-skinned.

Most pastors would find a board member throwing back a beer or two offensive too but that does not stop one from doing that ... so a Pastor might find an avatar offensive big whoop ...
My pastor would join me drinking a beer or 2. Now we know why Kroman refers to you as a pew-sitter.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Oh Mark ... that hurts! Damn, that hurts. <sarcasm for those that can't read sarcasm>

So sitting in a pew hungover and hating people is ok, but I am a pew sitter. F'in hilarious. Kroman and Mark .. Judge and Jury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Bman wrote:Oh Mark ... that hurts! Damn, that hurts. <sarcasm for those that can't read sarcasm>

So sitting in a pew hungover and hating people is ok, but I am a pew sitter. F'in hilarious. Kroman and Mark .. Judge and Jury.

I think he's just joking with you Bman Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm

Bman wrote:Oh Mark ... that hurts! Damn, that hurts. <sarcasm for those that can't read sarcasm>

I think you have already delved into those golden margaritas at your Obama love-fest celebration. pirat
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm

meta4 wrote:

I think he's just joking with you Bman Smile
That's what I took it as...perhaps Markwes should've added <sarcasm for those that can't read sarcasm> lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Who really cares what someone else's pole smokin' pastor cares? Seriously.

Wonder if the driver was talking or texting on a cell phone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:53 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Wonder if the driver was talking or texting on a cell phone.
Subheadline said the driver was drunk and fell asleep at the wheel.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Just about the same thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Jugomugo wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

Just about the same thing.
Yeah, except it's not illegal to talk or text while driving...YET!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down