The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama will cut taxes on middle and lower class taxpayers

Go down

Obama will cut taxes on middle and lower class taxpayers Empty Re: Obama will cut taxes on middle and lower class taxpayers

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:18 am

I do enjoy how BO always ignores the fact that just about just about every economist believes his proposals will fall short of their projected income levels.. hey guys, I'm going to make a million dollars by selling these $10 widgits.. so what if I'll probably only make $10, my projection shows I'll make $1M... that's all that matters.

And McCain is partially right.. BO will raise taxes on every person.. but only if they have capital gains. And yes.. poor people can have capital gains contrary to what Bman believes.

I also like how it's a difference in wording.. one side believes it's not a tax increase because the tax code was set to change anyway, the other side does consider an increase. I like to judge by my checkbook, if my taxes go up from one year to the next, it means there was an increase. That eliminates the politics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obama will cut taxes on middle and lower class taxpayers Empty Re: Obama will cut taxes on middle and lower class taxpayers

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:23 am

cardinal5150 wrote:I like to judge by my checkbook, if my taxes go up from one year to the next, it means there was an increase. That eliminates the politics.
Not a bad philosophy...accurate checkbooks don't lie.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down