The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Open.....

2 posters

Go down

US Open..... Empty US Open.....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Anyone watch the playoff yesterday? I admit it.. i spent the last 90 minutes of it watching on TV and IM'ing a friend to give him updates... it was great golf, both players were doing great, or bad on the same hole it seemed. And for Tiger to win after having his knee cut up.. that's just amazing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

US Open..... Empty Re: US Open.....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:31 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:Anyone watch the playoff yesterday? I admit it.. i spent the last 90 minutes of it watching on TV and IM'ing a friend to give him updates... it was great golf, both players were doing great, or bad on the same hole it seemed. And for Tiger to win after having his knee cut up.. that's just amazing.

Seriously, how can golf be more interesting than tennis... I wasnt able to watch the playoff, but I did we end of the regulation holes from the airport bar in Chicago. A great moment in sport. Was interesting how the first hole haunted Woods for all the previous rounds and he was able to get the bird yesterday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

US Open..... Empty One and Done

Post  LTRT Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:14 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=3450453

"Woods set to have season-ending knee surgery"

Yeh, like it'll really hurt his wallet. Well my golf watching is over for the year........
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 pm

I heard that on the radio at lunch. That's too bad. Like the one guy said in the article though, the victory this past weekend with a torn ACL and double stress fracture was all the more impressive! If I had something like that, might as well get the wheel chair out for me.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:33 pm

pez wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:Anyone watch the playoff yesterday? I admit it.. i spent the last 90 minutes of it watching on TV and IM'ing a friend to give him updates... it was great golf, both players were doing great, or bad on the same hole it seemed. And for Tiger to win after having his knee cut up.. that's just amazing.

Seriously, how can golf be more interesting than tennis... I wasnt able to watch the playoff, but I did we end of the regulation holes from the airport bar in Chicago. A great moment in sport. Was interesting how the first hole haunted Woods for all the previous rounds and he was able to get the bird yesterday.

It's a definite "what do you like more" sport. I have no interest in Tennis.. the sport bores the piss out of me.. but I don't play it.. I play golf. 4-5 hours away from everyone on a quiet course with no phones and no wifes.. that's bliss. And to watch someone play infinitely better than me and find out he was doing it with a broken leg.. that's just amazing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down