The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday

+2
LTRT
Canuck
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday Empty dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Jugo ... you want to get together for dinner some night? Anyone else, seriously ... EVERYONE is invited that would want to come and gnaw on some food where ever we might go.

Let me know ...

bman
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday Empty Re: dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday

Post  Canuck Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 pm

Bloody hell, I wanna go dammit.
Where are we going?
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday Empty Re: dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:41 pm

I'm game. Whatcha got in mind?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

dinner Thursday, Friday or Saturday Empty Doesn't matter to me

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:42 pm

Jugomugo wrote:I'm game. Whatcha got in mind?

When Dude, any night is good with me ... pick a night any night ... tonight, tomorrow, Saturday ... I am in town this whole weekend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:43 pm

Canuck wrote:Bloody hell, I wanna go dammit.
Where are we going?

Canuck, unless we are going tomorrow you can't get here soon enough tonight and I ain't waiting on any Canadian who refers the canadian mounties as an army ...lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Let's do Friday or Saturday.

Suggestions on location? Anyone else want to join us?

I'm thinking I haven't been to Mad Anthony's in a while (Muncies) on Taylor & Broadway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Let's do Friday or Saturday.

Suggestions on location? Anyone else want to join us?

I'm thinking I haven't been to Mad Anthony's in a while (Muncies) on Taylor & Broadway.

Friday or Saturday will work for me .... let me know where you or anyone else decides and I will be there with bells on!!! jocolor

munchies sounds good ... unless someone else has a place they want to go ... I am game for just about anything ... heck I try anything once or eh ... twice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:48 pm

"Shut up" Bman...LOL

I am driving as we speak, well type.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:46 am

Jugo are we doing dinner tonight or Saturday night? Mort said in another thread he wanted to meet us ... any other takers out there? I don't bite, not so sure about Jugo ... lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:10 pm

This evening is still good for me. Mad Anthony's, Taylor & Broadway. 7PM?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Jugomugo wrote:This evening is still good for me. Mad Anthony's, Taylor & Broadway. 7PM?

Works for me (looks like a pizza or jumbalaya night).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:48 pm

Geez. Come on people, this is an open invitation! Come to dinner with us!

Bman, I think we're outcasts. Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:56 pm

On my way. I'll make it just in time if I don't get hassled at the border...
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Geez. Come on people, this is an open invitation! Come to dinner with us!

I am going to see if I still have Mort's number, I should and I will give him a call and let him know 7 pm @ Mad Anthony's (or as us old timers call it ... The Munchie Emporium).

Like Jugo said ... anyone ... ANYONE is welcomed to join us and have a cold blonde (beer fellas ... beer) and some scooby snacks (not our scooby but the scooby snacks on their menu). The pizza is good there, some of the sandwiches are good there ... pasta (jumbalaya) is good ... beer is good.

Join us ... 7 pm tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Geez. Come on people, this is an open invitation! Come to dinner with us!

Should've given more notice.....I'm already committed from 6:30-8:30 Crying or Very sad
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Strate Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 pm

No promises but I'll be driving through the area a couple times tonight and I happen to enjoy beer. What real beer do they carry?
Strate
Strate
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Auburn Lager British Pale Crystal Lager
Gabby Blonde Lager Harry Baals Irish Stout Ol' Woody Pale Ale Ruby Raspberry Wheat
Smoked Porter Snowplowed Winter Ale West Coast stout
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:27 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Auburn Lager British Pale Crystal Lager
Gabby Blonde Lager Harry Baals Irish Stout Ol' Woody Pale Ale Ruby Raspberry Wheat
Smoked Porter Snowplowed Winter Ale West Coast stout

Last time I was there I had the auburn, I prefer the blonde. What happen to the hairy baals brew they use to have?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:29 pm

That's what their website says is on top right now. Taps usually rotate depending on what's being brewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 pm

Strate wrote:No promises but I'll be driving through the area a couple times tonight and I happen to enjoy beer. What real beer do they carry?

Strate that would be cool as hell if you stopped in ... I am guessing we will be sitting in the bar side. I will be a fat old man wearing an orange polo shirt ...lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Bman wrote:
Strate wrote:No promises but I'll be driving through the area a couple times tonight and I happen to enjoy beer. What real beer do they carry?

Strate that would be cool as hell if you stopped in ... I am guessing we will be sitting in the bar side. I will be a fat old man wearing an orange polo shirt ...lol.

People if a crazy woman storms in the Mad Anthony's tonight with her AK-47 blazing you will know who it was ... I probably should not have given that description. Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Nice to see Bman again and to meet to meet Mort. :-) A few beers don't hurt either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Nice to see Bman again and to meet to meet Mort. :-) A few beers don't hurt either.

Yeppers Jugo, nice to see you again, we need to do that more often ... I need to stay out later. That bad wasn't half bad. Nice to meet Mort too ... the founder of The Real Board. Cheers Mort!!!!! cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:58 pm

ok next time i am meeting you guys!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:01 am

floridafun wrote:ok next time i am meeting you guys!!

Watch what you say. We'll hold you to it!!! Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next