The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Court says death penalty unconstitutional for Child Rapists

3 posters

Go down

Supreme Court says death penalty unconstitutional for Child Rapists Empty Supreme Court says death penalty unconstitutional for Child Rapists

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 pm

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/1024072,rape062508.article

I don't know, if someone raped one of my little girls, I can't help but think I'd go all Samuel L. Jackson on them in "A Time To Kill." I love the one line in that movie...(paraphrasing) "I got a little girl. Someone hunts down and rapes her, he's a dead dog." I guess 5 people on the court supposedly don't have any daughters.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court says death penalty unconstitutional for Child Rapists Empty Re: Supreme Court says death penalty unconstitutional for Child Rapists

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/1024072,rape062508.article

I don't know, if someone raped one of my little girls, I can't help but think I'd go all Samuel L. Jackson on them in "A Time To Kill." I love the one line in that movie...(paraphrasing) "I got a little girl. Someone hunts down down and rapes her, he's a dead dog." I guess 5 people on the court supposedly don't have any daughters.

No joke. Personally, I'd want make it a work of art, you know, take my time and do it right. video tape it and put it on youtube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court says death penalty unconstitutional for Child Rapists Empty Re: Supreme Court says death penalty unconstitutional for Child Rapists

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Frankly, I'm surprised that if the death penalty is considered constitutional and legal that this wouldn't be considered a constitutionally-sound punishment for the rapists. I find it hard to imagine that there aren't some horrific crimes in this category that are just as bad, if not worse, than a murder. But as I've said before, I do not view the death penalty as something we should continue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 pm

i kinda wasnt surprised with the ruling...but it was a huge disappointment to me. its saying...if you physically end the life of someone you get the death penalty but kill the whole future of any random child..psychologically, emotionally. etc and thats not so bad.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 pm

floridafun wrote:i kinda wasnt surprised with the ruling...but it was a huge disappointment to me. its saying...if you physically end the life of someone you get the death penalty but kill the whole future of any random child..psychologically, emotionally. etc and thats not so bad.

That is how it comes across, but in the end I suppose it's better for everyone if we just pay for that person to spend the rest of their life at The Hotel Big House.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:38 am

McCain, Obama disagree with child rape ruling
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25379987/

Who but the 5 are agreeing with the decision? scratch
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down