The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chipotle burritos and tacos (Note to phpBB, I hate the minimum length title restriction)

4 posters

Go down

Chipotle burritos and tacos (Note to phpBB, I hate the minimum length title restriction) Empty Chipotle burritos and tacos (Note to phpBB, I hate the minimum length title restriction)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:49 pm

I did lunch at Chipotle today at Jefferson Point. I had the Carnitas Tacos w/ rice, black beans, pico, and shredded cheese. All in all, not a bad price for 3 Tacos and it was a quick stop for a lunch. No complaints. 4/5 stars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Chipotle burritos and tacos (Note to phpBB, I hate the minimum length title restriction) Empty Re: Chipotle burritos and tacos (Note to phpBB, I hate the minimum length title restriction)

Post  Shopaholic Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:24 pm

I really need to branch out when I eat there. I'm hooked on the steak burrito with rice, black bean, cheese and sour cream. I must say, having tried bites of the kids' and the hubby's, I haven't found anything to snub.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Chipotle burritos and tacos (Note to phpBB, I hate the minimum length title restriction) Empty Re: Chipotle burritos and tacos (Note to phpBB, I hate the minimum length title restriction)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Shopaholic wrote:I really need to branch out when I eat there. I'm hooked on the steak burrito with rice, black bean, cheese and sour cream. I must say, having tried bites of the kids' and the hubby's, I haven't found anything to snub.

Yes, the whole menu surprised me... it was almost too simple for my geek brain. I had a tough time deciding on the Pork. Once I realized it was more like a Q'doba (they have them in Ann Arbor) I was able to read the menu and not feel like a moron. Elegant simplicity.

One thing that irritated me... WTF is this... .they claim all meats were raised without antibiotics/hormones and fed an "All vegetarian diet"? Anything else would be like animal cannibalism?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:42 pm

I love Chipotle.. it's healthy for fast food.. and tasty.. and you get a ton of food. I'm always stuffed after having a chicken burrito.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 pm

I haven't been there yet and truthfully haven't really had the desire to either. I suppose I'll give them a try before summer is over. (that is if they make it that long, hehe)
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:19 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:I love Chipotle.. it's healthy for fast food.. and tasty.. and you get a ton of food. I'm always stuffed after having a chicken burrito.

I actually cut mine in half and reheat it the next day for lunch. Heats up amazingly well and gets all goey. I'd be tempted to say it's even better the second day. Keep in mind though, I cut my burrito up and eat it salad style (without the rabbit food).

The only complaint is that I'm always craving something sweet afterwards. They need some yummy organic chocolate chip cookies or something for dessert.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:51 pm

I love Chipotle's food, my bitch is having to pay for chips and salsa. Moe's gives you chips with each meal. That said ... Chipotle's is tastier than Moe's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Bman wrote:I love Chipotle's food, my bitch is having to pay for chips and salsa.
I'm impressed. I never imagined you as one who would have his own bitch. Razz
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:I love Chipotle's food, my bitch is having to pay for chips and salsa.
I'm impressed. I never imagined you as one who would have his own bitch. Razz
That's scary you thought that too, because for a second there I thought Bman had himself a girlfriend... Very Happy
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 pm

I had it for dinner.

Steak burrito with pinto beans, extra cheese (their cheese is awesome), sour cream and lettuce.

Guacamole (again, really good guac) and chips.

The chips were mostly stale, but that's the first complaint I've ever had about the place.

It's one of my favorite places to eat. Love it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down