The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the food forum doesn't get lonely...Tuesday random food topic

2 posters

Go down

So the food forum doesn't get lonely...Tuesday random food topic Empty So the food forum doesn't get lonely...Tuesday random food topic

Post  Shopaholic Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:26 am

What discontinued food(s) items/products would you like to see return? Store bought or restaurant, doesn't matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The list could be long for me, but I'll narrow it to two.

Flagpole Ice Cream- It was a ice cream shop in Warsaw that closed back in 2004. Bastards. Scoop of Strawberry and a scoop of Lemon.
Brach's Fruity Hearts
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

So the food forum doesn't get lonely...Tuesday random food topic Empty Re: So the food forum doesn't get lonely...Tuesday random food topic

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:31 am

The original FRIED McDonalds apple pies
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So the food forum doesn't get lonely...Tuesday random food topic Empty Re: So the food forum doesn't get lonely...Tuesday random food topic

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:31 am

The Schwann's chicken fried rice ... it rocked but they stopped selling it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 am

Chicken Littles from KFC $.50 a piece

Not the "snackers" or whatever they have now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 am

I don't know if this would go under things I wish would come back, but I do recall thinking Gatorade gum was SOOO cool as a kid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:04 pm

The Monte Cristo at Flanagans.. nothign like a deep friend club sandwich... yummy yuummmy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Ocean Spray Cran-Blueberry. They stopped making it sometime in the early 90's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 pm

meta4 wrote:The original FRIED McDonalds apple pies
Amen and the original McD's french fries that were fried in fat and beef flavoring... when I was a kid McD FF ROCKED!!! now fast food fries SUCK!!!!
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:06 pm

meta4 wrote:The original FRIED McDonalds apple pies

I used to LOVE the Fried Cherry Pies. Not that I'd order them a lot, but if they would bring them back like they do the special shakes that would be nice.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down