Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  LTRT on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:40 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Carson-Palmer-cannot-mask-his-hate-for-you-Buck?urn=nfl,95247

Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm

The dumbass should be traded to an Arena Football team in North Dakota.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:49 pm

LOL...Carson better be careful. He's just jealous that THE OSU has a SUCCESSFUL football program and he is, unfortunately, not part of one...right now.

If the Buckeyes ever played the Bengals in a real game, I'd take the Bucks every time (and that pains me to say that!). I'll give him a pass...this time.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:LOL...Carson better be careful. He's just jealous that THE OSU has a SUCCESSFUL football program and he is, unfortunately, not part of one...right now.

If the Buckeyes ever played the Bengals in a real game, I'd take the Bucks every time (and that pains me to say that!). I'll give him a pass...this time.

I hope you aren't serious. Take the best team in college football and put it up against the worst team in the NFL every year and the NFL team would kill the college team. NFL players are beasts.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Carson is right on.... just disappointed he felt the need to backpeddle a bit.....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:LOL...Carson better be careful. He's just jealous that THE OSU has a SUCCESSFUL football program and he is, unfortunately, not part of one...right now.

If the Buckeyes ever played the Bengals in a real game, I'd take the Bucks every time (and that pains me to say that!). I'll give him a pass...this time.

I hope you aren't serious. Take the best team in college football and put it up against the worst team in the NFL every year and the NFL team would kill the college team. NFL players are beasts.
You obviously don't see the Bengals Defense (or lack thereof) on an often enough basis. Heck, Peyton could probably throw Lefthanded and beat them - easily. It would be a toss up though of the Bengals Offense against the Bucks D.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:52 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:LOL...Carson better be careful. He's just jealous that THE OSU has a SUCCESSFUL football program and he is, unfortunately, not part of one...right now.

If the Buckeyes ever played the Bengals in a real game, I'd take the Bucks every time (and that pains me to say that!). I'll give him a pass...this time.

I hope you aren't serious. Take the best team in college football and put it up against the worst team in the NFL every year and the NFL team would kill the college team. NFL players are beasts.
You obviously don't see the Bengals Defense (or lack thereof) on an often enough basis. Heck, Peyton could probably throw Lefthanded and beat them - easily. It would be a toss up though of the Bengals Offense against the Bucks D.

You're crazy if you believe that. NFL picks the best of the best, nationwide college players. Then about half of those get cut because they aren't good enough. I would take the Bengals D versus the bucks O any day of the week. NFL players aren't only big and strong, they are fast. The speed of an NFL game overall is much faster than a college game.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 am

IrishGuy wrote:You're crazy if you believe that. NFL picks the best of the best, nationwide college players. Then about half of those get cut because they aren't good enough. I would take the Bengals D versus the bucks O any day of the week. NFL players aren't only big and strong, they are fast. The speed of an NFL game overall is much faster than a college game.
Maybe so, but I'd still take the Buckeyes over the Bengals in a real game.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:33 am

Irishguy something you are failing to acknowledge is the "mystique" of the Buckeyes and REMEMBER ... IN Tressel We Trust.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:41 am

One thing I want to make clear...I don't blame Carson for the comments he made. He's a USC guy. Do I expect Troy Smith to be any less passionate about the Buckeyes now that he's employed by the former cleveland browns? Absolutely not. I'm glad Carson has this much passion in him. That said, if he was from that school up north, I say cut him off at the knees. Twisted Evil

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:19 am

Bman wrote:Irishguy something you are failing to acknowledge is the "mystique" of the Buckeyes and REMEMBER ... IN Tressel We Trust.

Mystique of the buckeyes? yeah, whatever. I realize they are a great college team with a great college program, just don't think they could hang for one quarter with any NFL team.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Scooby01_98 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:09 pm

I guess it would depend on how many SEC players the Bengals had on there team to know if the Buckeyes could beat the Bengals.
avatar
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642
Location : The Fort

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:I guess it would depend on how many SEC players the Bengals had on there team to know if the Buckeyes could beat the Bengals.
Touche.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bengals QB rips Buckeyes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum