The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tequila endangered by switch to biofuels

4 posters

Go down

Tequila endangered by switch to biofuels Empty Tequila endangered by switch to biofuels

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/08/27/eatequila127.xml

Damn you people. Gonna cause the costs of my 100% blue agave tequila to go up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tequila endangered by switch to biofuels Empty Re: Tequila endangered by switch to biofuels

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Either that or start drinking more tequilla to bring the price back up. sunny
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Tequila endangered by switch to biofuels Empty Re: Tequila endangered by switch to biofuels

Post  iberlingirl Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:58 pm

I cannot even smell Tequilla without seriously gagging. I do not know how anyone can even put it in their mouth, let alone swallow it. pale
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Ok, fellow board members. As a man, a manly man, I have admit something...

...Every once in a while I enjoy Jello shots.

You may be asking why am I puting this in the tequilla thread? Well those Jello shots are margarita shots. They're actually unbelievely tasty. Lime Jello mix added to one cup of boiling water, then add one cup of tequilla. Put into 2 oz. plastic cups and into the fridge. Sometimes those work better than Mardi Gras beads on the sandbar.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:46 pm

There's a big difference between quality tequila and the crap most people buy, like Cuervo. I'll only drink the good stuff unless I'm just wasting it in a margarita or something. Patron tequila shots are yummy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Patron tequila shots are yummy!

Patron Silver is my favorite Tequila.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:51 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Ok, fellow board members. As a man, a manly man, I have admit something...

...Every once in a while I enjoy Jello shots.

You may be asking why am I puting this in the tequilla thread? Well those Jello shots are margarita shots. They're actually unbelievely tasty. Lime Jello mix added to one cup of boiling water, then add one cup of tequilla. Put into 2 oz. plastic cups and into the fridge. Sometimes those work better than Mardi Gras beads on the sandbar.

I know lots of guys who have done jello shots. Now if you had done what we did at my bachlorette party and made it using little penis shaped jello molds, then I'd have to give you a funny look. Since you just use paper cups, I think your manly-ness is safe.

And just incase anyone is wondering, we had two flavors. Cherry red and Berry Blue. Little blue balls.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 pm

meta4 wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:Patron tequila shots are yummy!

Patron Silver is my favorite Tequila.

I've tried the other varieties, and the blanco is my favorite. It's the cheapest too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum