The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RNC Observation

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RNC Observation Empty RNC Observation

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Just an observation about the RNC as compared to the DNC...

Is it just me, or does the RNC seems to have a lot of older attendees as compared to the DNC? I'm not trying to start or insinuate anything, just merely making an obersvation and wondering if anybody else thought the same thing... scratch
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

RNC Observation Empty Re: RNC Observation

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Just an observation about the RNC as compared to the DNC...

Is it just me, or does the RNC seems to have a lot of older attendees as compared to the DNC? I'm not trying to start or insinuate anything, just merely making an obersvation and wondering if anybody else thought the same thing... scratch

Old, and white. Look hard for hispanics and blacks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Jugo and Cincy have now been banned by order of the President. So long, good bye!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Oops, Vis... your age is showing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/03/AR2008090303962_pf.html

Only 36 of the 2,380 delegates seated on the convention floor are black, the lowest number since the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies began tracking diversity at political conventions 40 years ago. Each night, the overwhelmingly white audience watches a series of white politicians step to the lectern -- a visual reminder that no black Republican has served as a governor, U.S. senator or U.S. House member in the past six years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Jugo, what part banned don't you understand? You have been reported, right now, by me. Meta, you're on the watch list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Holy Smokes! I just saw Channel 15's Mark Mellinger in one of the black and white photos of John McCain in their video tribute. Yay Fort Wayne!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:05 am

Wow... that was a boring speech full of emptiness (McCain).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:07 am

The most exciting part was the protestor causing a ruckus...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 am

and when the camera swirled around to get a view of it, we also got to see all those empty seats.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 am

Cheers! to rich ( by the McCain definition ) old white dudes!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 am

floridafun wrote:and when the camera swirled around to get a view of it, we also got to see all those empty seats.

I bet most of those empty seats were from republican candidates for office who do not want to be associated with the republican party or John McCain. SEVERAL senate candidates up for reelection decided to pass on the republican convention. Very telling ... very!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:05 am

Apparently I was watching a different convention.. the camera shots I saw showed people packed into every spot on the floor. I did like that McCain actually made an attempt to call the parties to work together, though I'm sure most people will ignore that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:08 am

did the camera shots you saw also show all those folks that were nodding off? guess the station i was watching must have been showing a different angle sunny
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:10 am

Or hmmm, could be empty seats because people are on their feet. cheers
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:30 am

cardinal5150 wrote:Apparently I was watching a different convention.. the camera shots I saw showed people packed into every spot on the floor. I did like that McCain actually made an attempt to call the parties to work together, though I'm sure most people will ignore that.

Obama had 84,000 in the stadium to listen to his speech.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:33 am

Bman wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:Apparently I was watching a different convention.. the camera shots I saw showed people packed into every spot on the floor. I did like that McCain actually made an attempt to call the parties to work together, though I'm sure most people will ignore that.

Obama had 84,000 in the stadium to listen to his speech.
So now it has turned into a my stadium is bigger than his stadium type thing? It'll be interesting to see what type of bump McCain/Palin get from the RNC...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:35 am

I'll be glad to see how much more money the Obama camp gets because of Palin and McCain... lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:07 am

floridafun wrote:did the camera shots you saw also show all those folks that were nodding off? guess the station i was watching must have been showing a different angle sunny

That wasn't the same channel that turned off the sound during the applause of the current President's speech, now was it? scratch
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:10 am

LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:did the camera shots you saw also show all those folks that were nodding off? guess the station i was watching must have been showing a different angle sunny

That wasn't the same channel that turned off the sound during the applause of the current President's speech, now was it? scratch

Those Bastards! It takes some balls to cut out the best parts of his speech!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 am

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Those Bastards! It takes some balls to cut out the best parts of his speech!

Win.

Listening to Bush is like watching Squidbillies. Except the characters on that show are smarter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 pm

RNC Observation Idjuthc0

lulz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Hilarious... also, it almost looks like that woman has gills... I'm surprised they let her in, given that looking at her might suggest evolution...

I had a draem!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:48 pm

Biden:
“It’s not merely a lost job, it’s a lost sense of identity. I don’t think my Republican friends — and this is not your father’s Republican party, by the way. So folks, when I listen to the parts of the Republican convention I can hear…it’s not what I heard, it’s what I didn’t hear. The silence of the Republican party was deafening. It was deafening on jobs, on health care, on the environment, on all the things that matter to the people in the neighborhood’s I grew up in. Deafening! Their America is not the America I live in. They see something different than I see.

“Rick Davis, John’s campaign manager, said ‘this election is not about issues.’ Everything I saw at the convention demonstrated that.

“What do you talk about about when you have nothing to say? What do you talk about when you can’t explain the last eight years of failure?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 pm

i forgot to ask...WHERE WERE MCCAINS AND PALINS FAMILIES FREAKIN FLAG PINS during the rnc????? nobody WAS WEARING THEM!!! call billo!! wtf..have they become muslims and i missed it?
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next