The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Shocker! He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

+2
iberlingirl
Cincy Fan 44
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Empty Big Shocker! He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Worst kept secret EVER. Clay Aiken comes out of the closet.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/o/content/shared-gen/blogs/dayton/celebrityworship/

Yawn.

Still, the American Idol people-pleaser is said to be coming out in the latest issue of People magazine. Perez Hilton had the scoop, so credit where credit’s due — and that’s why his name is stamped all over the image above.

Anyway. This is news? Somebody should have told him we already knew. And didn’t really care.

Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Empty Re: Big Shocker! He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:48 pm

been there, done that, have the cold sore.

Why is K.D. Lang on the cover of the magazine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Empty Re: Big Shocker! He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Post  iberlingirl Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Vis wrote:been there, done that, have the cold sore.

Why is K.D. Lang on the cover of the magazine?
cuz she is gay
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm

iberlingirl wrote:cuz she is gay
The hell you say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Vis wrote:
iberlingirl wrote:cuz she is gay
The hell you say.
Hell I say.
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:04 pm

KD Lang is a female!??!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Fleek wrote:KD Lang is a female!??!
Yup and gay is gay to me, man or woman.

HERE

"I'm proud that I was one of the first ones out, singing loud and proud," says k.d. lang. Indeed, when the inordinately gifted Canadian chanteuse acknowledged her preference for gals in a 1992 issue of this magazine, she became a pride pioneer. She took the initial media heat as the only out lesbian in American popular culture, but her courage burned a path for others to follow (Melissa, Ellen, Anne, Me'Shell, etc.). When she performed at the Equality Rocks concert in Washington, D.C., she was no longer alone on that public stage."
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:36 pm

iberlingirl wrote:(Melissa, Ellen, Anne, Me'Shell, etc.).
sheep. wake me when Queen Latifah comes out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Clay's noy gay, he just likes the taste of cock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:Clay's noy gay, he just likes the taste of cock.

tell yourself whatever you need to if it helps you get through the day. Cocks taste kind of different depending who they're attached to btw. I bet your cock taste like sunshine and candy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Vis wrote:
Oliver's Army wrote:Clay's noy gay, he just likes the taste of cock.

tell yourself whatever you need to if it helps you get through the day. Cocks taste kind of different depending who they're attached to btw. I bet your cock taste like sunshine and candy.

Wink sweet talker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:21 am

(vis & ollie)
Cool... we finally have a romantic hook up on the Board!!!! When is the wedding, so we can all PARTY!?!
Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy 431148 Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy 431148 Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy 431148
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:08 am

This thread has gotten scarier and scarier...

And Iber... don't, please don't define PARTY

"not that there's anything wrong with that"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:15 am

I didnt know Lindsey Lohan was gay... geez... I might have to ponder that a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 am

Claymate meltdown: hours of free entertainment, no wonder more celebs don't come out.

please tell me I'm not the only one who is shocked beyond belief! I feel numb I'm so upset. This can't be real!! How can you guys say this won't change anything? This changes EVERYTHING. I don't even know what to think right now.

<3

This is a gut wrenching day for The ClayNation. Somebody wake me up, I hope its a dream.

<3

Okay, i'm going to come right off and say that when I saw it, I did cry. and I probably will if and when it is confirmed. Which will be tomorrow morning hopefully. I'll probably be late for my first class, because i'll be surfing the internet in the library. I knew in my heart for awhile that he was-...but my head was having nothing to do with it. I knew it might come eventually, but again my brain denyed it.

<3

I am very very sad.

<3

I don't understand how anyone can say that this changes nothing. It's as simple as this for me: Clay is NOT the person I thought he was. I can't look at him the same way again and this is killing me. I want SO bad to feel the same about him but right now I just can't. And the funny thing is I have NO problem with gay people. But it's just that he lied about it and I can't forgive him.

<3

I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach yet again. This isn't the way I expected to see Parker presented to the world. Some sort of forewarning to the fans would have been nice IMO. Can't think much past that right now.

<3

I've cried a river of #%!+* and truthfully do not know where I stand right now. I am envious of those who can take this news and continue to state their unconditional love and support for Clay. Right now all I can think of is that he is a fantastic entertainer but I took him at his word and it appears that his word isn't what I thought it was.

<3

Well I cant say that im not shocked because I am! When I first read this over at the CH I was shaking.
Have calmed now.... His sexual orientaion does not change a thing for me. He is still the man I fell in love with back in 03. He will continue to be the man I travel half way around the world to see in concerts and support 100%

<3

As a Christian and a believer in Jesus Christ, just as Clay has stated on more than one occasion, this news is very difficult for me to understand. Just the other day I watched the YouTube tape of Clay stating he wanted to be married. He didn't just say yeah, I want to be married, he said I really, really , want to be married, and have.....twins! Another show, he told what sort of woman he wanted to marry. Maybe I'm being selfish because I "really, really, REALLY" wanted to see the type of woman he married. I'm not ready to make jokes of shipping Clay with any man!

<3

I just feel rather silly now having spent the last 5 years drooling over and being fan girly for a singer I thought was straight and now finding out he is gay. It does change my perception of who he is and how I see him. We always called him our boyfriend and that won't be happening anymore. I just am sad, disappointed, and because he is not what I thought he was in terms of his sexuality and how he portrayed himself. He still is a great singer and humanitarian but my "crush" on him is over and that hurts.

<3

OMG, I'm speechless about this annoucement. I speculated during American Idol 2, but I defended him to my family and freinds, even my husband, because Clay blogged and talked about things that REALLY HAPPENED. I just wished it was already 2009 and all the nayslayers would have gotten it out of their systems saying "I told you so".

<3

In the back of my mind I always wondered. Now I know for a fact and I don't want to know. He lied to everyone. I just feel sick. If he would have been honest from the start, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but after stating things so emphatically, I really feel he lied to everyone.

<3

I am surprised and shocked to hear the news. Clay mislead his fans and that is wrong. I personally cannot condone someone who lies/misleads. I always believed that one of the things that set Clay apart from Hollywood was his honesty. If Clay had admitted to his sexual preference from the beginning this would be a non-issue. Clay is just another typical Hollywood personality. I am disappointed and out of here.

<3

I cannot continue to support him financially now that I know he has chosen this lifestyle

<3

My dad was the first person to break the news to me when I came home from an errand this evening. As soon as the news reached my ears, the blood drained from my face and a literal rush of shock surged through my body. My face fell. For a few milliseconds I felt...nothing. Not long after that, I shut myself up in my room and wept silently, my heart breaking. This has all happened during a rough time in my life so that makes it all the more painful for me.

I just...I don't know what to do. I'll probably never hear the end of it from my dad. Part of me still thinks this is all a dream, yet the whole of me knows it isn't. I will be withdrawing any financial support of him, as my beliefs do not condone his lifestyle. However, I will continue to pray for him and await further details on the situation.

<3

Clay has lied to me for five and a half years, telling me he is not gay, letting me think that lies were told about him in tabloids, etc.on and on. I loved Clay very much; but as hurt as I am right now, I do not like people who betray me, so I am gone, which will make some people happy, but I can no longer support a man I no longer admire. I think it is disgusting that Clay is having a "coming out" at the same time as announcing his son. Very poor timing -- just disgusting. Someday his son will see the cover of that magazine and find out how he was introduced to the world. Very sad. -- well, goodbye all.

<3

Because I, who have a certain set of values, state what I believe about gay sex (that its wrong), that makes me judgemental? Its not ignorance on my part at all. I didn't just decide 5 minutes ago that this is what I believe. I know others disagree with me, but I can't change my understanding just because people don't agree with me. I do not believe that I am judgemental or ignorant. Someone quoted "judge not lest you be judged" earlier. I believe that with my whole heart. Yet the same book that says that also says, "judge righteous judgement". We all have to make judgements about various things in our lives, and we do so from experience, nature, study, etc. Even those of you who say I am judging, in saying that, are judging me.

IF homosexuality is not a choice, to have gay sex still IS a choice. So I would say that a person can be gay, that is, be attracted to other men, and still choose not to have sex. If Clay does say in his interviews that he is gay, I hope and pray he chooses that route -- abstinence. But its his decision, of course.

I am a long time strong supporter of Clay...I started supporting him because I saw him giving God the glory for where he was on American Idol. Why would anyone be depressed over the fact that, though I still love Clay, I must stand by my convictions first and foremost, unless proven wrong. I love Clay and would die a thousand deaths for him I suppose, but he does not come before my convictions. No one does. I don't know what else to say except please don't accuse those who feel as I do of being second rate fans.

Jan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:41 am

wow... thats... sad...

<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:46 am

I cannot continue to support him financially now that I know he has chosen this lifestyle

<3

Apparently, there's money in being ambiguously gay? hmmm... lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:08 am

Vis wrote:Claymate meltdown: hours of free entertainment, no wonder more celebs don't come out.
Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy 496511 What rock have these ppl been hiding under? R they serious? It always amazes me how obilvious some ppl are.

Last edited by iberlingirl on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:59 pm

I am amazed at how closed minded so many Americans are ... really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Vis wrote:Why is K.D. Lang on the cover of the magazine?
Ah, I get it now!

Just wondering, where did those reader's comments you posted come from? The ones in that link seemed generally supportive.

And Lindsay? That's news to me.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Markwes wrote:
Vis wrote:Why is K.D. Lang on the cover of the magazine?
Ah, I get it now!

Just wondering, where did those reader's comments you posted come from? The ones in that link seemed generally supportive.

And Lindsay? That's news to me.
I think instead of finding God in rehab, Lindsay found women.. LOL
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:22 pm

iberlingirl wrote:I think instead of finding God in rehab, Lindsay found women.

...or ecstacy.

Last edited by Fleek on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Big Shocker!  He's Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Lindsay_lohan_and_samantha_ronson_are_getting_married
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 pm

And we have American Idol to thank for this even being a news items... assholes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Who are those people in the picture there Pez?
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum