The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sing for change1

+2
LTRT
Markwes
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sing for change1 Empty Sing for change1

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:50 pm

I'm finally getting it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sing for change1 Empty Re: Sing for change1

Post  Markwes Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Oh my, there aren't words to describe how pathetic this is, getting kids to campaign. LEAVE YOUR FRICKIN' KIDS OUT OF IT!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:03 am

Wonder if that is Jeff Zucker's daughter? Rolling Eyes
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:30 am

So a group of Obama supporters, who obviously ALL enthusiatically support Obama had their kids sing a song and put it on youtube. This kids will forever be part of history.

Obama supporters are enthusiastic, something the republicans lack.

As Obama says, "Now is the time for change, the time is now, this is our moment in history".

fyi ... at this point Indiana is so close that we found out last night the Obama campaign is air dropping in lawyers to assist with voting rights issues. November 4th. is going to be exciting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:35 am

Bman wrote:Obama supporters are enthusiastic, something the republicans lack.
David Koresh's followers were enthusiastic. Charles Manson's followers were enthusiastic.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:39 am

Markwes wrote:
David Koresh's followers were enthusiastic. Charles Manson's followers were enthusiastic.

FAIL.

"Obama's a terrorist!! EEEK!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:42 am

Fleek wrote:
Markwes wrote:

FAIL.

"Obama's a terrorist!! EEEK!"
You made that connection, not me.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:44 am

Markwes wrote:You made that connection, not me.

No, I was tossing out another assinine statement to coincide with yours about Manson and Koresh, who have absolutely NOTHING to do with anything.

Both sides are grasping at shit-flavored straws in a poo-flinging contest and some of the comments being made are downright pathetic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:49 am

Bman...you know that feeling you and the Obama Thumpers get whenever McCain brings up how he was a POW? I now know that feeling after watching the first 15 seconds of this video. I have nothing against kids or POWs for that matter...just one of those things where it's like "Geeeeeeezzzz...give me a break."
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 am

Fleek wrote:

... and some of the comments being made are downright pathetic.

Agree. I'm amazed anyone gives lame comments like this any momentary consideration. I read these past few comments and thought he was saying "Good morning. I'm a tool."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 am

Fleek wrote:

No, I was tossing out another assinine statement to coincide with yours about Manson and Koresh, who have absolutely NOTHING to do with anything.

Both sides are grasping at shit-flavored straws in a poo-flinging contest and some of the comments being made are downright pathetic.
I guess we've gone full circle then because my asanine statement was directed at Bman's comment. I bet this is the 10th time I have heard him bring up "enthusiasm". I was just pointing out that enthusiasm does not necessarily relate to good logic.

I do agree that the crap-slinging by both sides is pathetic. Hardly ever is there a speech or ad that doesn't knock the other candidate.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:52 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Bman...you know that feeling you and the Obama Thumpers get whenever McCain brings up how he was a POW? I now know that feeling after watching the first 15 seconds of this video. I have nothing against kids or POWs for that matter...just one of those things where it's like "Geeeeeeezzzz...give me a break."

And you toss out comments about possibly voting for Obama... strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:53 am

meta4 wrote:
Fleek wrote:

... and some of the comments being made are downright pathetic.

Agree. I'm amazed anyone gives lame comments like this any momentary consideration. I read these past few comments and thought he was saying "Good morning. I'm a tool."
Now, I wouldn't call Bman a tool just because he makes a few lame comments.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 am

meta4 wrote:And you toss out comments about possibly voting for Obama... strange.
At this point, he might be the lesser of the two evils... It doesn't mean I have to like EVERYTHING about a particular candidate to vote for him or her. Heck, I'm almost willing to overlook Barry's silly stance on the baby-killing issue if it means he'd be better in the long run for this country than McCain.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:59 am

Bman wrote:So a group of Obama supporters, who obviously ALL enthusiatically support Obama had their kids sing a song and put it on youtube.

So it is Zucker's kid then because Jeff is the one behind the video, not some local "main street" citizens. Yes we know how enthusiatically NBC supports BHO.

Last edited by LTRT on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:10 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:So a group of Obama supporters, who obviously ALL enthusiatically support Obama had their kids sing a song and put it on youtube.

So it is Zucker's kid then because Jeff is the one behind the video, not some local "main street" citizens. Yes we know how enthusiatically NBC supports BHO.

So if it is Jeff Zucker behind this are you saying he is not allowed his personal beliefs? Should media abstain from voting? If anything I think major networks have been tougher on Obama than McCain. McCain use to say that the MSM folks were his best supporters. Tom Brokaw is completely against Barack Obama ... so this chit about Jeff Zucher supporting this is crazy ... IF he did he is allowed his personal convictions and last I knew Jeff Zucher did not unfairly present the news. Where is your anger towards Murdoch and Roger Ailes over at Fox news ... hmmm you don't have any anger towards them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:23 am

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

So if it is Jeff Zucker behind this are you saying he is not allowed his personal beliefs? Should media abstain from voting? If anything I think major networks have been tougher on Obama than McCain. McCain use to say that the MSM folks were his best supporters. Tom Brokaw is completely against Barack Obama ... so this chit about Jeff Zucher supporting this is crazy ... IF he did he is allowed his personal convictions and last I knew Jeff Zucher did not unfairly present the news. Where is your anger towards Murdoch and Roger Ailes over at Fox news ... hmmm you don't have any anger towards them.

The dopey liberal leftists are always whining about how parents shouldn't indoctrinate their children with religion....yet these same idiots will have their own children worshiping BHO. Can you imagine if McCain supporters had done the same thing?

If you're trying to convince us that the MSM is not in the tank for BHO, they I want some of what you're smoking.

btw, youtube has yanked the video.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 pm

I think the video is pretty freakin' lame. Like the kids know anything other than what their parents impress upon them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:21 am

Markwes wrote:

You are on a role Mark, love it. Very Happy

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:42 am

Wow... people do some really dumb things with their kids...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Markwes wrote:

So were supporters of GWBushman look where it got us!

I think this bailout is just another way of getting more money out of us before they leave office its just a scam

Lots of scare tatics going on here its pure bullshit I do not trust GWBush and his cronnies Suspect
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Jugomugo wrote:I think the video is pretty freakin' lame. Like the kids know anything other than what their parents impress upon them.

like the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, santa..? i dont think this vid is any issue at all. king

and ltr, the indoctrinating them and teaching them to worship obama stuff...if your religion is so weak that you fear/resent a freakin political candidate being immensly popular because he is change from the rr status quo of the last almost-8 years..well so be it.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:59 pm

LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 pm

floridafun wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:I think the video is pretty freakin' lame. Like the kids know anything other than what their parents impress upon them.

like the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, santa..? i dont think this vid is any issue at all. king

and ltr, the indoctrinating them and teaching them to worship obama stuff...if your religion is so weak that you fear/resent a freakin political candidate being immensly popular because he is change from the rr status quo of the last almost-8 years..well so be it.

John Lennon just came to mind. Very Happy He said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus and he got dead, because somebody "pop a cap" in his a*s. I suppose since Obama is a Christian, Jesus has already "offered him His protection".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:03 am

Now that's redidulus
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com