The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans...

2 posters

Go down

Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans... Empty Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans...

Post  LTRT Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:01 am

Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081011/D93O5M100.html

What did he know and when did he know it? Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans... Empty Re: Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans...

Post  floridafun Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 pm

gee i really hate to burst the bubble of hope that someone will out obama soon about all his muslim terrorist mofioso connections/obligations....but looks here like its a no go.

Two attorneys testified that Blagojevich hinted that they could get lucrative state contracts if they raised money - possibly for a future White House campaign.

Obama's name has not surfaced in accounts of the investigation since the trial. But Rezko himself raised it in a letter to the judge months ago.

"Your Honor, the prosecutors have been overzealous in pursuing a crime that never happened," he wrote. "They are pressuring me to tell them the wrong things that I supposedly know about Gov. Blagojevich and Sen. Barack Obama."
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans... Empty Re: Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans...

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:04 am

LTRT wrote:Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans

Oh ... let's have that discussion of Obama/Resko and McCain/Keating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 pm

??? no takers on your offer bman?? LOL!!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:01 pm

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:Obama fundraiser, convicted of fraud, spills beans

Oh ... let's have that discussion of Obama/Resko and McCain/Keating.

floridafun wrote:??? no takers on your offer bman?? LOL!!!

Forgive me for not logging in the first thing I do on a Sunday morning, I was preparing for church. Now I'm going to watch some football, if that's OK.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down