The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Debate

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Third Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Debate

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 am

meta4 wrote:I freakin love "Joe the political candidates whore plumber"!

Cool

"I just hope I'm not making too much of a fool of myself," Joe the Plumber

It depends on your definition of too much there, Joe. Telling a presidential candidate that under their policies you won't be able to buy a business, a business for which you don't have the license, capital, or even the cognitive ability required to run it, seems kinda foolish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 am

Also of note... the average salary for a plumber is around $43,000. That person would pay less taxes under Obama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 am

Jugomugo wrote:Also of note... the average salary for a plumber is around $43,000. That person would pay less taxes under Obama.

Just curious....why the sudden defense of BHO? scratch

All you've done for months now is tout Ron Paul and defend the third party. Suspect
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:26 am

LTRT wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:Also of note... the average salary for a plumber is around $43,000. That person would pay less taxes under Obama.

All you've done for months now is tout Ron Paul and defend the third party. Suspect

Gotta keep McCain out of the White House, and it's not like anyone else has a chance. That's the shame about our system. You either gotta vote for the Giant Douche or the Turd Sandwich.

My vote is always for sale though, if anyone is buying.

Last edited by Jugomugo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:27 am

LTRT wrote:

Henceforth dubbed the Political Thread referee pirat

PTR for short...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:33 am

meta4 wrote:
Henceforth dubbed the Political Thread referee pirat

PTR for short...
Episode 3 reference...+2
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:46 am

Funny how everyone is bending over backwards to discredit a plumber, but it's negative campaigning when one candidate finds out something out about another candidate......some process.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:48 am

LTRT wrote:Funny how everyone is bending over backwards to discredit a plumber, but it's negative campaigning when one candidate finds out something out about another candidate......some process.

WOW ... if you are this bitter 18 days out how upset is the Angry White Boy going to be on November 4th.?

Jugo is like many Americans making their minds up who to go to the poll for, who will best represent them out of the mix of candidates we have and he has chosen to vote AGAINST McCain. After seeing the campaign he has run, no doubt why the polls are trending against him. 18 days is a long ways away but McCain better right his ship fast or he is going down like Bob Dole.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:53 am

Third Debate - Page 2 1016_obama_mccain02
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:57 am

I found it wierd that McSame could not look the camera in the eye Suspect

He is wierd! I get war vibes from the guy... Twisted Evil

He wants to command the army sooo bad you can bet that if he gets in we will be at war probably in Iran next and who knows where else Twisted Evil Third Debate - Page 2 839550

Last edited by Mort on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:57 am

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:Funny how everyone is bending over backwards to discredit a plumber, but it's negative campaigning when one candidate finds out something out about another candidate......some process.

WOW ... if you are this bitter 18 days out how upset is the Angry White Boy going to be on November 4th.?

Jugo is like many Americans making their minds up who to go to the poll for, who will best represent them out of the mix of candidates we have and he has chosen to vote AGAINST McCain. After seeing the campaign he has run, no doubt why the polls are trending against him. 18 days is a long ways away but McCain better right his ship fast or he is going down like Bob Dole.

Bitter, WTF? Oh boy...if I want a spin room, I'll turn on CNN. Go back to work and quit wasting our time with your nonsense.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:00 am

1. I'm not everyone and I haven't the desire nor the tools to "discredit" someone. On the other hand, I hear credit is harder to come by these days so.... meh!

B. I wouldn't think it would be hard to discredit an idiot who jettisoned himself into the public spectacle when he opened HIS OWN big, stupid, mouth.

IV. I'm not really clear on what you're trying to say with the rest of your comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:01 am

LTRT wrote:Bitter, WTF? Oh boy...if I want a spin room, I'll turn on CNN. Go back to work and quit wasting our time with your nonsense.

I would agree, your anger seems a bit much. Is it the stock market or the Prez race?

Are you really the man behind AWB?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:07 am

Jugomugo wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Gotta keep McCain out of the White House, and it's not like anyone else has a chance. That's the shame about our system. You either gotta vote for the Giant Douche or the Turd Sandwich.

My vote is always for sale though, if anyone is buying.

Jugo, c'mere to Canada and vote for the Marijuana Party. Third Debate - Page 2 56897
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:08 am

meta4 wrote:

1. I'm not everyone and I haven't the desire nor the tools to "discredit" someone. On the other hand, I hear credit is harder to come by these days so.... meh!

B. I wouldn't think it would be hard to discredit an idiot who jettisoned himself into the public spectacle when he opened HIS OWN big, stupid, mouth.

IV. I'm not really clear on what you're trying to say with the rest of your comment.

If the guy is so worthless why is the MSM and the blogosphere spending soooo much time and resources discussing him? If he got his 15 min, why are they giving him the time of day...

Re: (IV) if you can't figure that one out, then you might want to go climb back in bed and start all over again.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:11 am

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:Bitter, WTF? Oh boy...if I want a spin room, I'll turn on CNN. Go back to work and quit wasting our time with your nonsense.

I would agree, your anger seems a bit much. Is it the stock market or the Prez race?

Are you really the man behind AWB?

Pick up the Pieces by AWB, classic, had the 45. Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:16 am

Canuck wrote:Jugo, c'mere to Canada and vote for the Marijuana Party. Third Debate - Page 2 56897

Hell yeah. Legalize. Hell, we could fund the bailout with legalized weed.

Last edited by Jugomugo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:18 am

Heck, we could fund a lot more if it was legalized.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:29 am

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:

If the guy is so worthless why is the MSM and the blogosphere spending soooo much time and resources discussing him? If he got his 15 min, why are they giving him the time of day...

Re: (IV) if you can't figure that one out, then you might want to go climb back in bed and start all over again.

Well you gotta admit the Keating relationship is either quite accidentally stupid, or quite intentionally stupid. Either way, it's just bad for McCain to have a reference to Keating get that close to him, this close to the election, this soon after the second multi-billion dollar finance related bailout while McCain has been in washington. I think most Americans resent this double-standard to capitalism that we're all supposed to love and cherish as one of the great American freedoms.

I mean, who the hell smokes a cig when they're filling up the gas tank? Some say, these things are obvious to some people. Others, like McCain, seem to be used to having the luxury of sweeping things away from the public eyes and when truth is no longer used as a preservative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:32 am

Jugomugo wrote:
Canuck wrote:Jugo, c'mere to Canada and vote for the Marijuana Party. Third Debate - Page 2 56897

Hell yeah. Legalize. Hell, we could fund the bailout with legalized weed.

No joke there.

Decriminalize, not legalize. It's still an intoxicant.

Criminalize the use of cell phones in automobiles. When was the last time you drove to work and had to avoid 10 drunks on the road?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:47 am

meta4 wrote:

No joke there.

Decriminalize, not legalize. It's still an intoxicant.

Criminalize the use of cell phones in automobiles. When was the last time you drove to work and had to avoid 10 drunks on the road?

Alcohol is much more of an intoxicant, and it is a drug that is legal to consume, even if you will drive. You just have to be within a certain limit.

As for the avoiding drunks, that would depend what night and where you're driving...LOL. Wasn't there something about the SE side of Fort Wayne Razz

Edit:
Marijuana Called Top U.S. Cash Crop
Marijuana Takes the Pot as Most Valuable Cash Crop in the Country
By NITYA VENKATARAMAN

RSS Weeding through the value of the nation's cash crops, a study released today states that marijuana is the U.S.'s most valuable crop and promotes the drug's legalization and taxation.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=2735017&page=1
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down