The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September

4 posters

Go down

Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September Empty Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 am

INCREDIBLE

Now we just gotta bring it home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September Empty Re: Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September

Post  Mort Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:30 am

Damn there are a few behind the guy I would say
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September Empty Re: Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September

Post  Markwes Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:46 am

Now, how about using some of that to help those in need like he expects from all of us. Or he could get his own cable station for a non-stop advertisement. Rolling Eyes
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 am

That is extremely impressive to raise that amount of money with the economy the way it is.

I could be waaaaaaaaaay off here but I think most people are going to vote with their pocketbook this election rather than for any other issues. Sad but true. We'll see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:07 am

Obama Raises $150,000,000 in September Obamaballinzi9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 pm

mccain cracks me up!!!! donation/support envy tongue pirat

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The vast sums of money Barack Obama is raising for the presidential campaign risk the post-Watergate financing reforms, Republican rival John McCain charged Sunday.

Speaking a few hours after Obama's campaign reported raising a record $150 million in September, McCain said the overall sum the Democrat has raised for his campaign _ $605 million _ showed the "dam has broken" for future White House races.

He also complained that the identifies of people who contributed more than $200 million of Obama's total take have not been reported, although that is allowable under federal law because the individual donations fall under the $200 reporting limit.

"I'm saying it's laying a predicate for the future that can be very dangerous," McCain said on "Fox News Sunday." "History shows us where unlimited amounts of money are in political campaigns, it leads to scandal."

The Arizona senator has been limited to spending $84 million for the general election campaign after accepting federal funds under a program created after the Watergate scandal. Obama initially indicated he would adhere to the same limit, but reversed course and became the first post-Watergate candidate to finance a general-election campaign with private funding.

McCain, a former Vietnam prisoner of war, also sloughed off Obama's endorsment by one of the country's best known black Republicans and military leaders, Colin Powell, who was President Bush's first secretary of state.

Appearing on NBC's "Meet the Press," Powell chastised his longtime friend for the type of campaign he has run against Obama, who is black.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:56 pm

"Don't underestimate the Democrats ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Don't underestimate our ability to screw it all up."

-Barack Obama

(I think you could insert "Cubs" or "Bengals" in for "Democrats" and it's all the same.)
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:03 pm

McCain, a former Vietnam prisoner of war

I always love how the media mentions this every time they name drop McCain. I guess it works for some people.

I was talking to my father, 20 years retired from the Navy and two wars, and he won't vote for McCain solely on the fact that McCain was a POW. Doesn't trust him. It's funny, because my dad always votes republican and doesn't really like Obama. There's other people that feel the same way, including men that served with McCain while in the POW camps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:32 am

Can you explain further Jugo? POW is that bad?
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down