The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Weekends

5 posters

Go down

March Weekends Empty March Weekends

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Anything good going on during the weekends in March? Any antique shows? Anything good at the Embassy? Went to the Home and Garden Show this weekend ... who else went? Did you see that HUGEASS hot tub, doing laps in that would tire this old fatass out! lol This hot tub was huge, probably could put 20-30 people in there. I never have that many guest over, no one wants to visit me I guess.

The Home Show was pretty good. That chick from the back vibrator place tried her hardest to sell me and my friend one ... The fudge looked good ... sheesh, go figure I would go to a Home Show and fall in love with fudge. lol pig
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

March Weekends Empty Home & Garden Show

Post  LTRT Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:03 pm

We went Thursday night, no crowds, yeh! Yeh, my wife can't pass fudge w/o buying some, it was good, but not as good as Kilwins Smile Outside of all the 'real' products, I get a kick out of all the barkers selling their 'wonder' products Rolling Eyes I couldn't find the Ginsu knive display Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

March Weekends Empty Re: March Weekends

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:07 pm

Saturday was a zoo at the Home Show. There was the wrestlemania going on plus the home show. I went with a friend, we had a good time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

March Weekends Empty Looking for activities last weekend in March

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:29 pm

I have a great friend coming in for the weekend (last weekend in March) need some good ideas as to things to do that weekend here in Fort Fun!!!! He is not from Indiana, or the midwest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:33 am

hope we arent having our last winter storm or some such thing when your friend arrives bman!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:07 am

speaking of winter storms

My wife left a note for me this AM. to take out the recycle this morning I grabbed the container and opened the garage door and SHIT!! affraid affraid It snowed more last night shit I had on slippers so I grabbed the shovel and made a path to the curb

Not what I wanted to do half asleep and slippers and bed clothes on . When is this snow gonna end? Sad
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 am

lol!
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:12 am

I remember when I was a kid going to home shows with my dad. It was totally sweet because I would come home with a bag full of random squishy things, pencils, and pens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:42 am

Jugo I had a free ticket to last weekends Home Show, I thought about asking you if you wanted to go but I thought a Home and Garden show might not be the thing for you ... I probably should have asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:04 pm

Mort wrote:speaking of winter storms

My wife left a note for me this AM. to take out the recycle this morning I grabbed the container and opened the garage door and SHIT!! affraid affraid It snowed more last night shit I had on slippers so I grabbed the shovel and made a path to the curb

Not what I wanted to do half asleep and slippers and bed clothes on . When is this snow gonna end? Sad

HEY MORT: Laughing
Fort Wayne Garbage Collection Cancelled
Updated: March 5, 2008 08:42 AM EST

(WANE - Fort Wayne) The City of Fort Wayne announced that today's garbage and recycling collection has been cancelled because of the weather.

The City's customers can expect the schedule to resume with Wednesday's scheduled pick-up tomorrow, Thursday's on Friday, and Friday's collection on Saturday.

Anyone with questions about garbage pick-up and curbside recycling can call the City's 311 call center from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

This information was provided by the City of Fort Wayne
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  DoeShouldGo Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Too funny LTRT jocolor

DoeShouldGo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:55 pm

Not surprising since an obscene amount of Serv-all trucks had to be towed after the last big snow. Apparently, a lot of the drivers still have to learn that big trucks do indeed skid off the road.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:30 pm

Bman wrote:Jugo I had a free ticket to last weekends Home Show, I thought about asking you if you wanted to go but I thought a Home and Garden show might not be the thing for you ... I probably should have asked.
Uh, duh! ;-) I would have gone with ya.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:32 pm

Man. the city totally dropped the ball this time around and has done a really shitty job plowing.

Having experience driving a LARGE truck, and considering the amount of alleys and crap the garbage trucks have to drive through, I can't blame them. I got my car stuck three times this morning trying to get home and into my driveway.

Where it hasn't been plowed well, theres 6" of snow with a nice layer of ice under it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:43 pm

DoeShouldGo wrote:Too funny LTRT jocolor

affraid Figures affraid I was wondering cause I just got home and the recycle and the trash still there

lol! Funny
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content