The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy???

4 posters

Go down

Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? Empty Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy???

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:32 am

Definitely NOT Montagano for me. Comes across as a used car salesman to me. Probably Souder, but I'll take a look at the Libertarian guy too if I can find any info on him...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? Empty Re: Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy???

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:39 am

lol! I wouldn't cast a vote for Souder if he was running for Hall Monitor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? Empty Re: Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy???

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:45 am

I donr feel that Souder truly has Indiana interests at heart, and would rather spend his time becoming one of the republican elite... That said, he will clobber all challengers...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:01 pm

History would indicate you're correct Pez. If Hayhurst couldn't do it then I'm not sure who can. There is a slight chance he is vulnerable this cycle and it's the first time I've been aware of him acknowledging that he might not win. I personally find him to be non-responsive to his constituents that don't agree with him. I've contacted him a few times and have been waiting years for him to determine that I reside in his district so that he may get in touch with me and address my concerns. I've provided a copy of my voter registration card to help him out but apparantly he's so busy it takes years figure out if I'm a constituent.

Contrast that with Senators Lugar and Bayh who always respond within days. Senator Lugar even responded to my response to him. Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:20 pm

If it means anything, Montagano NEVER responded to a question I sent him. Never a good PR move.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:33 pm

I am not a Souder fan ... duh?!?!?! But to his credit, I had a huge issue with Medicare that I could not get resolved and my doctors and Lutheran said to ask Souder for help. I had to heckle them for several months but eventually Souders office did get Medicare to relook at my appeal and overturn their decision paying Lutheran the $45,000 that Lutheran was trying to collect from me.

fyi ... once you are on dialysis for > 30 months you are required to roll over on Medicare and then for three years post transplant if anyone is wondering why I am on Medicare.

Cincy ... Montagano says him and Souder agree on the Life issue. So no matter who you vote for you will be voting for a pro-life candidate. I voted for Montagano holding my nose but did because we do agree on more issues than we disagree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:If it means anything, Montagano NEVER responded to a question I sent him. Never a good PR move.

Good, then we agree Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? 880362
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:52 pm

I heard a Souder commercial attacking Montagano for lining the funeral route of a soldier killed overseas with his Montagano political signs. I can't stand that kind of politicking. Stick to the issues! That said, I still can't vote for Montagano.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:23 pm

I also have to laugh at the attack that Montagano uses against Souder for voting himself a pay raise that amounts to (correct me if I'm wrong) $28,000 over 14 years. To use Meta's line...TSIW! If that's the logic to get rid of a congressperson, then they should all be voted out! And if you think about it, that's really just a cost of living increase.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:33 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I also have to laugh at the attack that Montagano uses against Souder for voting himself a pay raise that amounts to (correct me if I'm wrong) $28,000 over 14 years. To use Meta's line...TSIW! If that's the logic to get rid of a congressperson, then they should all be voted out! And if you think about it, that's really just a cost of living increase.

1) is that ad run by Montagano or the DCCC? I think it is being run by the DCCC, could be wrong but pretty sure that is what that ad says at the end.

2) With 1) being said, I think the ad is targeting the thousands of workers whose wages have gone down or have not seen an increase over the past few years.

And remember, I am NO Montagano fan.

Souders ads are not much better ... his ad saying don't vote for Montagano because he "looks" like he is running for student body President is weak too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I also have to laugh at the attack that Montagano uses against Souder for voting himself a pay raise that amounts to (correct me if I'm wrong) $28,000 over 14 years. To use Meta's line...TSIW! If that's the logic to get rid of a congressperson, then they should all be voted out! And if you think about it, that's really just a cost of living increase.
I agree, that sounds pretty typical. The fact that they can vote in their own pay raise is an issue for me, but that's not Souder's fault.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Its time for Souder to leave office he has been taking space there way too long.

The guy is a bum that cost's us money Cool
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Bman wrote:1) is that ad run by Montagano or the DCCC? I think it is being run by the DCCC, could be wrong but pretty sure that is what that ad says at the end.

2) With 1) being said, I think the ad is targeting the thousands of workers whose wages have gone down or have not seen an increase over the past few years.

And remember, I am NO Montagano fan.

Souders ads are not much better ... his ad saying don't vote for Montagano because he "looks" like he is running for student body President is weak too.
You could be right on the first part. Hard to remember sometimes with the amount of ads on nowadays. The student body ad is weak, but it's a hoot and a holler. Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Mort wrote:The guy is a bum that cost's us money Cool
How has he cost us money? Got any examples?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 pm

He had the freeway sign's changed on 469
cost us lots of bucks to change it over to the ronald reagan freeway
stupid

also he wanted to change the dime over to reagan too what a waste of money

The guy is old fashion and out of date he needs to go Twisted Evil
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:43 pm

Plus, he looks like a lesbian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? 431148 yeah he is a nerdy looking sort kinda canuk lookin I guess Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? 431148
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 pm

Mort wrote:Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? 431148 yeah he is a nerdy looking sort kinda canuk lookin I guess Montagano, Souder, or the Libertarian guy??? 431148

You lay off the sauce there.., lol!
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Vis wrote:Plus, he looks like a lesbian.

Souder looks like a mean bitchy lesbian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 pm

Bman wrote:

True to that. I think Souder will be the next guy caught in an airport bathroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Jugomugo wrote:
Bman wrote:

True to that. I think Souder will be the next guy caught in an airport bathroom.

Too funny ... headline to read

Souder caught at Fort Wayne International Soliciting sex from male undercover police officer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Bman wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:
Bman wrote:

Too funny ... headline to read

Souder caught at Fort Wayne International Soliciting sex from male undercover police officer
LOL...would the sub-headline read, "Local Obama Stumper who answers to the name Bman found in stall next to Souder"??? lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down