The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer Attacked

+2
Markwes
LTRT
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Volunteer Attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Volunteer Attacked

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 pm

LTRT wrote:Breaking News >> McCain Volunteer Reportedly Confesses to Making Up Attack Story

OK, I apologize for the thread. Embarassed What do you know, you can't believe everything you read on that darn internet. Laughing

Dude, I have to put this in your permanent file. You're about one infraction away from ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:04 pm

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:Breaking News >> McCain Volunteer Reportedly Confesses to Making Up Attack Story

OK, I apologize for the thread. Embarassed What do you know, you can't believe everything you read on that darn internet. Laughing

Dude, I have to put this in your permanent file. You're about one infraction away from ...

Everyone's entitled to one mistake, I've just made my first. lol!
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 pm

I wondered why the B was backwards on Her face... dumb bit** prolly carved it in the mirror....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:17 pm

pez wrote:I wondered why the B was backwards on Her face... dumb bit** prolly carved it in the mirror....

Exactly ... she was probably either Home Schooled or a Catholic Education.

fyi ... this posting is for Cincy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:21 pm

pez wrote:I wondered why the B was backwards on Her face... dumb bit** prolly carved it in the mirror....

I was wondering the same thing. And if a 6'5" African American man can get her to stay still long enough to carve a "B" in her head, what else would she have just "let happen"?

I wanna know who the lucky person was that gave her the black eye... Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Bman wrote:

Exactly ... she was probably either Home Schooled or a Catholic Education.

fyi ... this posting is for Cincy.

Dude, my kids go to Catholic school. THAT shit is weak. If you ever talk trash about my kids...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:27 pm

*hoping that is sarcasm*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Jugomugo wrote:*hoping that is sarcasm*

Were you referring to me? No sarcasm. My wife's family is Catholic, I defer to her mother's choice of school. I am not Catholic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:50 pm

meta4 wrote:

Were you referring to me? No sarcasm. My wife's family is Catholic, I defer to her mother's choice of school. I am not Catholic.

I would have no problem sending my kids to catholic school if that was the best choice available. If I lived in FWCS and had kids I would probably send them private or religious school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:51 pm

This chick who faked this beating and branding even duped the McCain campaign, she got phone calls from both John McCain and Sarah Palin. Will she be the next Joe the Plumber? What can her moniker be? Jane the Liar?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Bman wrote:This chick who faked this beating and branding even duped the McCain campaign, she got phone calls from both John McCain and Sarah Palin. Will she be the next Joe the Plumber? What can her moniker be? Jane the Liar?

Dang, he knows how to pick 'em don't he? Volunteer Attacked - Page 2 431148 Volunteer Attacked - Page 2 795451
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:57 pm

On Thursday, before police said the story was a fake, both the Obama-Biden and McCain-Palin campaigns released statements about the attack.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice," the Obama-Biden statement said.

"The McCain campaign is aware of the incident involving one of its volunteers. Out of respect, the campaign won't be commenting. The campaign also confirms that Senator McCain and Governor Palin have both spoken to the woman," the McCain-Palin statement said.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
On Thursday, before police said the story was a fake, both the Obama-Biden and McCain-Palin campaigns released statements about the attack.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice," the Obama-Biden statement said.

"The McCain campaign is aware of the incident involving one of its volunteers. Out of respect, the campaign won't be commenting. The campaign also confirms that Senator McCain and Governor Palin have both spoken to the woman," the McCain-Palin statement said.

So, you're confirming that the McPalin campaign went a step further and called the woman kid?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:04 pm

meta4 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. And if a 6'5" African American man can get her to stay still long enough to carve a "B" in her head, what else would she have just "let happen"?

I wanna know who the lucky person was that gave her the black eye... Very Happy
Bingo. I don't care if it was Arnold in his bodybuilder prime. No one would have the ability to hold my head still in one hand and carve a perfect letter in my face with the other.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:09 pm

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:

So, you're confirming that the McPalin campaign went a step further and called the woman kid?
Confirming that BOTH campaigns were "duped" by the story. Probably the only reason Obama and Biden didn't personally call her was b/c Obama is off in Hawaii tending to his sick grandmother and/or faking another birth certificate (kidding), and Biden is off telling more people how there will be another international crisis that Obama won't handle in a very popular way.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Maybe she had a fight with the guy she was staying with and they concocted this story, after he said he was sorry for giving her a black eye.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Maybe it's her final grade for Extioc Dancing at the White Trash Expo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Volunteer Attacked - Page 2 Fail
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  iberlingirl Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:20 pm

I'd like to BITCH SLAP her right in her B!!!
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Bman wrote: What can her moniker be? Jane the Liar?

"B-yotch"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

I would have no problem sending my kids to catholic school if that was the best choice available. If I lived in FWCS and had kids I would probably send them private or religious school.

Hehe, yep. It's an easier decision than deciding who to vote for this election! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:15 pm

meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Hehe, yep. It's an easier decision than deciding who to vote for this election! Very Happy

Sorry dude, I made up my mind 20 months ago and nothing has changed my mind. I want a President who is going to respect and include and consider ALL American when he makes a decision.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:36 pm

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Sorry dude, I made up my mind 20 months ago and nothing has changed my mind. I want a President who is going to respect and include and consider ALL American when he makes a decision.
Chuck Baldwin?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down