The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters...

+7
Caddy Compson
Canuck
floridafun
IrishGuy
Markwes
LTRT
Cincy Fan 44
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters... Empty Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:02 am

So what kind of dog should President-elect Obama get for his daughters? I say go with a Labrador Retriever (either black, yellow, or chocolate...I don't care). They're absolutely a fantastic breed of dog.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters... Empty Re: Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters...

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:03 am

Newfoundland.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters... Empty Re: Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters...

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:05 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:So what kind of dog should President-elect Obama get for his daughters? I say go with a Labrador Retriever (either black, yellow, or chocolate...I don't care). They're absolutely a fantastic breed of dog.

Silver Lab... cooler Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:24 am

Something muslim-esque.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 am

Bman wrote:Something muslim-esque.
How about a Shiite-tzu? lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 am

Something black and white. Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:37 am

LTRT wrote:Something black and white. Twisted Evil

That post might be hilarious on AWB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:43 am

Bman wrote:

Yep. A well deserved comment.

Suck it LT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:52 am

meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:

Suck it LT.

You guys are the hilarious ones. Are not border collies back and white?

Keep hurling the insults, I'm sure you stock up the arsenal for this day.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:52 am

Bman wrote:Something muslim-esque.

Afghan Hound?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:03 pm

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:

Suck it LT.

See that's the difference between you and me, I'm knocking you around because it seems you are distressed with the outcome of the election. Perhaps you think you have something to say that's worthwhile political discussion. Either way, you're coming across like a giant douche with some of your comments (I suppose the Twisted Evil icon helps you make your point).

Honestly I'm really surprised to hear all of this backlash coming from you. I thought you'd be bigger than that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:27 pm

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Bman wrote:

Suck it LT.

See that's the difference between you and me, I'm knocking you around because it seems you are distressed with the outcome of the election. Perhaps you think you have something to say that's worthwhile political discussion. Either way, you're coming across like a giant douche with some of your comments (I suppose the Twisted Evil icon helps you make your point).

Honestly I'm really surprised to hear all of this backlash coming from you. I thought you'd be bigger than that.

And the continued comments, attacks and insults coming from the left sided posters on this board are to be just glazed over and not debated/refuted? You clearly make my point by insinuating that my comments are not worthwhile of discussion. Rolling Eyes I do believe the double standard question has been asked before. So if I'm understand the left posters correctly, I may not disagree with anything, let along post along those lines. Kapeesh
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 pm

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:

And the continued comments, attacks and insults coming from the left sided posters on this board are to be just glazed over and not debated/refuted? You clearly make my point by insinuating that my comments are not worthwhile of discussion. Rolling Eyes I do believe the double standard question has been asked before. So if I'm understand the left posters correctly, I may not disagree with anything, let along post along those lines. Kapeesh

Bullshit. If you want to discuss something start a thread. No bites on your sour grapes posts except to say "STFU"? There's your clue. You can't align me with the far left or the Obama "thumpers" as I have not ever been one of them.

Maybe it's just me. I guess maybe I'm a little on edge today... I have an extremely painful toothache. Still, I can't find one thing in your posts that interests me except the obvious whining that comes with being dumbfounded by a surprise defeat.

There's no double standard at work here. This is no coordinated effort from the left to rally against any nay-sayers on this board. Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters... 839550 I think most will agree that the level of gloating is surprisingly low given the heated debates we've had on this board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Here you go Meta...

Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters... Orajel-tooth-desensitizer

Admit it, you've been snitchin' your kids Halloween candy, haven't ya'? Shocked
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:56 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Here you go Meta...

Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters... Orajel-tooth-desensitizer

Admit it, you've been snitchin' your kids Halloween candy, haven't ya'? Shocked

No, actually, I'm not a big sweets person. I think I've had about 5 pieces that they have given to me because they just LOOOOOOVE to share Smile

I've tried the orajel stuff, two different kinds. On a scale of 0 to 10 this is a 7. The only thing that I've found to work is to sip whiskey and hold it over the area for several seconds before swallowing. Everything else I've tried doesn't work for sh*t.

Seriously, this is "maddening" pain. Yesterday I was real close to getting a pair of needle nose pliers.

Anyone know where I can get a bottle of lidocaine and a syringe?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:00 pm

How about a dentist?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:02 pm

Bman wrote:How about a dentist?

I already have an appointment at 1pm today, still. I'd almost cut off a toe to get a shot right now...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:03 pm

meta4 wrote:Bullshit. If you want to discuss something start a thread. No bites on your sour grapes posts except to say "STFU"? There's your clue. You can't align me with the far left or the Obama "thumpers" as I have not ever been one of them.

Maybe it's just me. I guess maybe I'm a little on edge today... I have an extremely painful toothache. Still, I can't find one thing in your posts that interests me except the obvious whining that comes with being dumbfounded by a surprise defeat.

There's no double standard at work here. This is no coordinated effort from the left to rally against any nay-sayers on this board. Puppy suggestions for Barack's daughters... 839550 I think most will agree that the level of gloating is surprisingly low given the heated debates we've had on this board.
Really now, how is that not a double standard? I think you were honestly waiting for someone "distressed", as you say, so you could start ranting.
Bman - "Something muslim-esque"
LTRT - "Something black and white"
Oh, Bman is a known Obama supporter so that makes it alright. He was using sarcasm, so it's fine.

My 2nd point is that this is at least the 2nd time you have brought up gloating, as if it's a big surprise that the left posters aren't out here going "nyah nyah". It all goes back to my belief that some regard this like a sporting event. Even if it is , we're on the SAME TEAM. I hope he makes a good president. As Pez said, show me the goods.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:11 pm

meta4 wrote:The only thing that I've found to work is to sip whiskey and hold it over the area for several seconds before swallowing.
That should be the first remedy for any ailment... Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:16 pm

meta4 wrote: The only thing that I've found to work is to sip whiskey and hold it over the area for several seconds before swallowing.

My boss gets pissed when I do that at my desk.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:12 pm

i think my boss doesnt have a very good sense of humor about that either drunken
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:So what kind of dog should President-elect Obama get for his daughters? I say go with a Labrador Retriever (either black, yellow, or chocolate...I don't care). They're absolutely a fantastic breed of dog.

i agree on the lab, they are good dogs ..i think each girl should get one tho...long as i dont have to walk them or clean up after them geek
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm

i never understood your analogies between sporting event stuff and politics mark. i think our political process is much more serious and deserves alot more thought than any game. i have never developed any curiosity or interest in all those games where guys play with balls queen
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote: The only thing that I've found to work is to sip whiskey and hold it over the area for several seconds before swallowing.

My boss gets pissed when I do that at my desk.

See, I asked about that today. He said (probably joking) "as long as you share".

I took that to mean I have a "pass" for this today Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:22 pm

meta4 wrote:

Seriously, this is "maddening" pain. Yesterday I was real close to getting a pair of needle nose pliers.

Anyone know where I can get a bottle of lidocaine and a syringe?

All you need is a piece of twine and a doorknob... lol!
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next