The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attorney General appointee Eric Holder

Go down

Attorney General appointee Eric Holder Empty Attorney General appointee Eric Holder

Post  Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:05 pm

CNN.com wrote:"Republicans are seeing enough different stories in the taints of possible corruption around Democratic politicians lately," said Alexander Keyssar, a professor of history and social policy at the Harvard University Kennedy School of Government. "Where they can score some political points around this corruption issue, they will try to do it."

Anyone have thoughts on Eric Holder?

Personally, I would not like to see him appointed for the Mark Rich pardon. This was probably the practical thing for Holder to do at the time. Still, it robbed the US of back taxes and I wonder if it allows him to return to the US scot-free and carry on business again.

Perhaps I have an excess of hope that they will be able to find someone "cleaner" than Holder...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Attorney General appointee Eric Holder Empty Re: Attorney General appointee Eric Holder

Post  floridafun Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:43 pm

i dont like that part of his history either..but there are relatively few who havent done what was wanted by their sitting prez. i think if its the worst there is on him he should be ok.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down