The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S.

+2
Scooby01_98
iberlingirl
6 posters

Go down

Illegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S. Empty Illegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S.

Post  iberlingirl Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:02 pm

READ HERE

Bad economy forcing immigrants to reconsider U.S.

"If I have to suffer, it's better to suffer in Guatemala with my family," immigrant says

Bleak economic situation in U.S. Forces immigrants to reconsider staying

Director of day laborer site says workers are "completely desperate"

Expert: Enforcement got message out that "immigration law was back in business"
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Illegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S. Empty Re: Illegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S.

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:31 pm

I feel so sorry for these people.... NOT
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Illegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S. Empty Re: Illegal immigrant: 'I can't make it here' in the U.S.

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Maybe, just maybe, if we could control our borders better and the number of illegals here, we could have more jobs available for real United States citizens. Granted most of those jobs probably aren't the best, but I'm sure there are some on the unemployment line that would welcome a paycheck!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm

cheers

Where's the outrage from the left? scratch
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:I feel so sorry for these people.... NOT

Sufficient response.

Yakavetta: I'm having a shitty day. I'm depressed. Tell me a funny joke.
Rocco: Uh, OK. There's these three guys walking on the beach, a spic, a white guy, and a black guy.
Yakavetta: Nigger.
Rocco: Yeah, right. So they find this pot, rub it, and a genie comes out. The genie says, "You can wish for whatever you want." So he asks the Mexican what he wants, and he says "I want all my people in America to be happy and free, and in Mexico." So the genie goes poof. It's done. Then he says to the black guy...
Vincenzo Lipazzi: Nigger.
Rocco: Yeah, right, he says to the nigger "What do you want?" and the nigger says, "I want all my nigger brothers to be back in Africa, and happy and free and everything." So the genie goes poof. And they're all back in Africa. So... I'm not funny today, really, this joke sucks, I know...
Yakavetta: Continue the joke.
Rocco: Uh, so he says to the white guy, "What's your one wish?" And the white guy says, "Wait, you mean to tell me that all the spics and niggers are out of America?" The genie goes yeah, and the white guy says, uh, "I'll have a Coke, then."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:53 am

Rolling Eyes
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Maybe, just maybe, if we could control our borders better and the number of illegals here, we could have more jobs available for real United States citizens. Granted most of those jobs probably aren't the best, but I'm sure there are some on the unemployment line that would welcome a paycheck!

agreed!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:33 pm

floridafun wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Maybe, just maybe, if we could control our borders better and the number of illegals here, we could have more jobs available for real United States citizens. Granted most of those jobs probably aren't the best, but I'm sure there are some on the unemployment line that would welcome a paycheck!

agreed!
I gotta say I about fell out of my chair when I saw you agreed with me on something! Very Happy Careful now, it's only a matter of time before you'll see it my way on some of those things we like to disagree on... Twisted Evil
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down