The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio and Texas Primaries --- Predictions

2 posters

Go down

Ohio and Texas Primaries --- Predictions Empty Ohio and Texas Primaries --- Predictions

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:21 pm

I will predict that Obama does NOT get his knockout punch and Hillary lives on for another primary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ohio and Texas Primaries --- Predictions Empty Re: Ohio and Texas Primaries --- Predictions

Post  floridafun Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:13 am

WHAAAH!!!

i predict he edges her out in texas and the 2 smaller states and that she barely tops him in ohio. i hope its no better than that for her!

then obama would get the nod from the big boys.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Ohio and Texas Primaries --- Predictions Empty Re: Ohio and Texas Primaries --- Predictions

Post  LTRT Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:35 am

Gotta agree w/ FF on this one Surprised
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:23 pm

I am such a nerd ... tonight will be a curl up in my chair with a cocktail beside me and some corn chips and chipotle cheese dip next to me watching election results. I'm a junkie, is there a 12 step program I can get into? Hello, my name is Bman and I have a political news problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Bman wrote:I am such a nerd ... tonight will be a curl up in my chair with a cocktail beside me and some corn chips and chipotle cheese dip next to me watching election results. I'm a junkie, is there a 12 step program I can get into? Hello, my name is Bman and I have a political news problem.
LOL, for a minute I thought I wrote this post...funny thing is the wife bought some dip stuff @ the Home/Garden show and I am planning on having some tonight. Laughing

I guess I became a news junkie after 911..
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:52 pm

I sampled a bunch of those dips at the show too ... I prefer to just buy already made stuff. Being single, I am not a very good cook. did you try the salsa's at the show too ... I thought they had good flavor but WAY too watery for me, all the juice was dripping off of the chip and I did not want to wear salsa down the front of my sweater. Good thing too ... later that night the friend I was there with introduced me to Bill Brown, County Commissioner ... glad I did not have this big red streak down the front of my sweater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:57 pm

Sure did...gotta love the freebies, almost a meal there, LOL.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:43 pm

I really want some queso blanco dip. With warm tortillas. yum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down