The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teabaggers inc

+3
Markwes
Fighter59
floridafun
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

teabaggers inc - Page 2 Empty Re: teabaggers inc

Post  Markwes Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:11 am

Yeah, you're right. I made an ass of myself and yet you don't know how to properly quote someone in a blog. Ha!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:17 am

Markwes wrote:Yeah, you're right. I made an ass of myself and yet you don't know how to properly quote someone in a blog. Ha!

Closequote errors however,

Code:
[quote="Markwes"]Minor usage nitpick fail, and it still doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.  :lol:[/quote]Hurt my feelings?  Geez, you're full of yourself aren't you?  I really don't think FF knows what she is saying most of the time because as she said, she is an old lady.  I should probably dismiss most of it because I will be old someday too.  If you want to break down what she said word by word then let's go ahead.  I didn't think it was necessary but that's fine with me.[/quote]

Can be edited and fixed. (In a forum, clownshoe. This not a blog. Try and remember where you're at.)

Lack of understanding of the English language however... well, probably too late for you. Laughing
MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 73

http://iminurfortkillingurdudes.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 am

Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:i never said i was attempting to "make nice"
Okay, I must have misread this then.
quite the contrary mark. i thought billo did a good interview and i posted it out of general interest. it was IN THE NEWS. i didnt have to mine for it in the archives and try to come up with something that would make anyone--especially a hater like you--sing praises to me for trying to make nice with the staunch narrowminded neocons here.

Just a reminder, yes, you did misread that. Or couldn't read it. You really shouldn't quote things that prove yourself wrong, oh master of blog quoting. Twisted Evil
MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:26 am

MichaelK wrote:
Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:i never said i was attempting to "make nice"
Okay, I must have misread this then.
quite the contrary mark. i thought billo did a good interview and i posted it out of general interest. it was IN THE NEWS. i didnt have to mine for it in the archives and try to come up with something that would make anyone--especially a hater like you--sing praises to me for trying to make nice with the staunch narrowminded neocons here.

Just a reminder, yes, you did misread that. Or couldn't read it. You really shouldn't quote things that prove yourself wrong, oh master of blog quoting. Twisted Evil
Come on. Prove me wrong as you keep saying Forumboy.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:33 am

MichaelK wrote:
Markwes wrote:Yeah, you're right. I made an ass of myself and yet you don't know how to properly quote someone in a blog. Ha!

Code:
[quote="Markwes"]Minor usage nitpick fail, and it still doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.  :lol:[/quote]Hurt my feelings?  Geez, you're full of yourself aren't you?  I really don't think FF knows what she is saying most of the time because as she said, she is an old lady.  I should probably dismiss most of it because I will be old someday too.  If you want to break down what she said word by word then let's go ahead.  I didn't think it was necessary but that's fine with me.[/quote]

Can be edited and fixed. (In a forum, clownshoe. This not a blog. Try and remember where you're at.)

Lack of understanding of the English language however... well, probably too late for you. Laughing
Yeah, you have your own website and you blast me for not knowing between a blog and a forum. Forgive me for not being as internet savvy as someone probably 30 years younger than me. Your posts can be edited and fixed but unfortunately I'm not sure if you have been fixed.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 am

Markwes wrote:Yeah, you have your own website and you blast me for not knowing between a blog and a forum. Forgive me for not being as internet savvy as someone probably 30 years younger than me. Your posts can be edited and fixed but unfortunately I'm not sure if you have been fixed.

So you'll mock someone for an editable coding error, but we should feel sorry for you when you yammer on, not really having a clue what's going on? Smile

Silly Markwes, I don't need fixed. And as for you, well, posts can be edited but you can't cure stupid. Twisted Evil
MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Markwes wrote:
MichaelK wrote:

Code:
[quote="Markwes"]Minor usage nitpick fail, and it still doesn't change the fact that you were wrong. :lol:[/quote]Hurt my feelings? Geez, you're full of yourself aren't you? I really don't think FF knows what she is saying most of the time because as she said, she is an old lady. I should probably dismiss most of it because I will be old someday too. If you want to break down what she said word by word then let's go ahead. I didn't think it was necessary but that's fine with me.[/quote]

Yeah, you have your own website and you blast me for not knowing between a blog and a forum. Forgive me for not being as internet savvy as someone probably 30 years younger than me. Your posts can be edited and fixed but unfortunately I'm not sure if you have been fixed.

ignorant post of the day...after dissing my intelligence and knowledge BECAUSE i am old...he disses michael because he is probably 30 years younger!!!
teabaggers inc - Page 2 795451 teabaggers inc - Page 2 795451
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Markwes wrote:Gee, I don't know why I don't feel like having a conversation with you. Evil or Very Mad

... yet you can't look away. Because of your indignant folded arms approach to the topic at hand, you still end up having a conversation, heavy on the trite, with a dash of curt.

Bear fruit.

This thread has been a sucky read so far... wasted 25 minutes of my time already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:17 pm

floridafun wrote:... that lovely little carrie prejean with her perky jugs for jesus. ...

This post is worthless without pics. cheers

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Pez wrote:
floridafun wrote:... that lovely little carrie prejean with her perky jugs for jesus. ...

This post is worthless without pics. cheers

teabaggers inc - Page 2 090512carrie_12_20090512152936_640_480

Just trying to do my civic duty, here you go Pez...this should calm your stomach after the Pork-n-beans you had....LOL
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Canuck wrote:...this should calm your stomach after the Pork-n-beans you had....LOL

Silly canuckian... he's still got 3 games to go tonight, I've got all mine finished. He could still catch me...

and

Prejean sucks, even with a lobotomy and a bottle of good scotch I wouldn't touch that. I don't dig that "I'm a bitch" look in a female eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 pm

meta4 wrote:...and a bottle of good scotch I wouldn't touch that.

I'll take that bet Smile
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:15 pm

LTRT wrote:

I'll take that bet Smile

Ok, deal. You buy the Scotch. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:

I'll take that bet Smile

Ok, deal. You buy the Scotch. Very Happy

Sure thing, once I get confirmation on the little missy. Cool
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm

meta4 wrote:
Canuck wrote:...this should calm your stomach after the Pork-n-beans you had....LOL

Silly canuckian... he's still got 3 games to go tonight, I've got all mine finished. He could still catch me...

and

Prejean sucks, even with a lobotomy and a bottle of good scotch I wouldn't touch that. I don't dig that "I'm a bitch" look in a female eye.

Sorry, I didn't realize that Pez still has games left... Embarassed

c'mon give her some credit, she has to do something to get attention... bom
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Canuck wrote:Sorry, I didn't realize that Pez still has games left... Embarassed

You're sitting pretty good this week from the looks of things... out of the 4 of us (you, me, pez, Mr. pez) we're all relying in some part on New England... wild!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 pm

meta4 wrote:

You're sitting pretty good this week from the looks of things... out of the 4 of us (you, me, pez, Mr. pez) we're all relying in some part on New England... wild!

Is that Papa Pez I am up against?
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Canuck wrote:
meta4 wrote:

Is that Papa Pez I am up against?

Yep. "That one"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm

meta4 wrote:

and

k... for the record, you are full of sh**.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Canuck wrote:

Just trying to do my civic duty, here you go Pez...this should calm your stomach after the Pork-n-beans you had....LOL

Thanks Canuck! I dont see that these are all that perky... I think I would need to see naked jumping jacks to REALLY know if they were perky enough for Jesus...

FF... I thought you were in your 20's?

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Pez wrote:
meta4 wrote:

and

k... for the record, you are full of sh**.

Which part? What did I say? Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Pez wrote:
Canuck wrote:

Thanks Canuck! I dont see that these are all that perky... I think I would need to see naked jumping jacks to REALLY know if they were perky enough for Jesus...

FF... I thought you were in your 20's?

i dont know where that idea came from..i am 61. where have you been as i have talked about remembering eisenhower as prez and when interracial marriage was made legal LOL!!

and here is carrie..it isnt easy finding post-surgery on youtube that arent mostly covered up with wording..suddenly the ones that were there a month ago showing off her cleavage are gone. in this vid the pic starting about 3:14 is post enhancement. this whole vid is actually interesting, interview with the "boyfriend" she sent vids during her uhh personal hands on time" LOL!!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:57 am

hehe... According to my parents, 60 is the new 40 anyway. I did the epic fail and should have responded to Canuck's posting of the Prejean picture with, "Damn FF is hot!!!" I promise to be more clever in the future.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:59 am

LOL!! thats ok in my senility i neglected to add to my post the pics i found of post-enhancement prejean teabaggers inc - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Thats ok... when I found you hadnt posted links I went back to my old standby: the Girlzz of the GOP calendar.... http://www.cblpi.org/calendar/

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: