The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

taxas two-step

2 posters

Go down

taxas two-step Empty taxas two-step

Post  floridafun Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:25 pm

taxas two-step Drunken_smilie --i hope texas is the next state to battle for and win gay marriage equality! of course those who are afraid their current spouse will then automagically become gay and leave them for a same sex marriage will feel its an obamanation(sp?) taxas two-step Icon_rendeer

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/stories/100109dnmetgaymarriage.1d5a0d50d.html
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

taxas two-step Empty Re: taxas two-step

Post  Markwes Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:56 pm

No, that's not fair. You hate Texas, remember?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:25 am

floridafun wrote:taxas two-step Drunken_smilie --i hope texas is the next state to battle for and win gay marriage equality! of course those who are afraid their current spouse will then automagically become gay and leave them for a same sex marriage will feel its an obamanation(sp?) taxas two-step Icon_rendeer

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/stories/100109dnmetgaymarriage.1d5a0d50d.html

FF I love your Reagan quote! Perfect example of why we are in this mess now. He spent like a drunken sailor and cut taxes for the rich and handed off $5T in deficits before he left office. Bush Jr. ran up another $4-$5T in debt and left us on the brink of the second depression of our union. Yea, they are fiscally responsible.

Now ... on to Texas! Heard on Bill Maher (I think the other night) that in Mass. now that over 70% of their residents admit that same sex marriage has caused no changes or damage to their society there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:37 am

ooops i see i spelled texas wrong in header..not intentional but i wont bother correcting it taxas two-step Icon_geek

bman--but now that school is in session i am sure those numbers will change..because all those innocent minds will now be ravaged and pillaged by their peers who have same-sex parents taxas two-step Affraid

mark..i dont hate texas particularly..but the texans who make the most news sure are in a deep-south mind set in general. there is that portion of their hater/nutso population hoping to cede from the union because they think their constitution says they can, even tho their constitution does NOT say they have that right. they do probably have a bigger liberal population than they ever have, so i have hope for some degree of sanity from there!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 am

[quote="Bman"]
floridafun wrote:taxas two-step Drunken_smilie --

FF I love your Reagan quote! Perfect example of why we are in this mess now. He spent like a drunken sailor and cut taxes for the rich and handed off $5T in deficits before he left office. Bush Jr. ran up another $4-$5T in debt and left us on the brink of the second depression of our union. Yea, they are fiscally responsible.

Now ... on to Texas! Heard on Bill Maher (I think the other night) that in Mass. now that over 70% of their residents admit that same sex marriage has caused no changes or damage to their society there.

yeah the reagan find put a smile on my face..no worries about national finances when roll model ronnie was the man..after all his psychic surely told him all would come out fine and he would eventually be enshrined by repubs taxas two-step Icon_clown
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: