The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary hints

Go down

Hillary hints Empty Hillary hints

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:29 am

Hillary hints at a Clinton/Obama ticket ... how would this fly? Will the African-American population settle for the VP spot if Obama gets the most popular votes but Clinton wins the super delegates over? I am afraid if Obama loses now we might have a split in the democratic primary for a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hillary hints Empty Re: Hillary hints

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:35 am

It's a long haul from here... I look for clinton to keep hinting at it because she is afraid of losing. Clinton will make a terrible president, and people are starting to figure it out. Her wins in Texas and Ohio are an aberration... Aside from PA, there's few BIG delegate states left. I see Philly and Pittsburgh swinging Obama's way, and finally it will be down to the folks like you and me in May.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:55 am

I'll keep my fingers crossed that this never happens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:28 pm

obama said early on he isnt running for vice p..he is running for the presidency. i look for him to stick to it. he would be in hillarys presidency what quayle was in bush1 presidency
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Obama: 'If I am not ready, why do you think I would be such a great vice president?'

My colleague Carrie Budoff Brown e-mails from Columbus, Miss., with Obama's response to the Clintons' flotation of the notion that he could be her veep: scorn.

COLUMBUS, Miss -- Sen. Barack Obama delivered an animated rebuke today of suggestions from the Clintons in recent days that he could run as her vice president.

“Now first of all with all due respect, with all due respect," he said here during a town hall meeting. "I won twice as many states as Sen. Clinton. I won more of the popular vote than Sen. Clinton. I have more delegates than Sen. Clinton. So I don’t’ know how someone in second place can offer the vice presidency to someone in first place. If I was in second place I could understand but I am in first place right now.

He referenced comments from Bill Clinton in 1992 that his “most important criteria” for vice president was that person must be ready to be commander in chief.

“They have been spending the last two or three weeks” arguing that he is not ready to be commander in chief, Obama said.

“I don’t understand. If I am not ready, why do you think I would be such a great vice president?” Obama asked the crowd, which gave him a standing ovation during his defense. “I don’t understand.”

“You can’t say he is not ready on day one, then you want him to be your vice president,” Obama continued. “I just want everybody to absolutely clear: I am not running for vice president. I am running to be president of the United States of America.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm

This is going to get ugly and we are going to put John Mccain in the white house, that is if he is not in the assisted living unit first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:32 am

LOL!! i think obama has a better chance against him than billary. she already proclaimed mccain is ready to be prez..that will haunt odds her against him.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down