The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another McCain Gaffe

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another McCain Gaffe - Page 2 Empty Re: Another McCain Gaffe

Post  Markwes Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 am

Bman wrote:I think we Obama-bots just need to sit back and just let McCain implode ... it is happening before our own eyes.
That's big of you to admit that Obama supporters are basically robots.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:I think we Obama-bots just need to sit back and just let McCain implode ... it is happening before our own eyes.

Just using the phrase that you neo-cons coined for us ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:01 am

cardinal5150 wrote:Personally, I like how Obama says he wouldn't do the troop surge knowing what he knows now if he had the chance to go back and do it again.. good job turbo.. admit that even though you've seen first hand that it worked, you'd rather not do it and see the situation there deteriorate.

I think McCain said it perfectly when he said Obama would rather lose the war than lose a political battle, whereas he'd rather win the war and lose the political battle. Kinda puts into perspective who should be commander in chief.

Obama believes the surge was not needed, that Iraq was moving in the right direction to begin. The Anbar Uprising occurred well before the surge began and even John McCain is agreeing that the improvements began with the Anbar Uprising, but he is trying to convince us that the Anbar uprising was a secret covert surge that only he was aware ... did you see him stand in front of the cheese case at the grocery store trying to explain this concept. Hillirious....

Obama is fully entitled to his belief that the surge was not necessary and proof is with the Anbar uprising. McCain is going to pay a high price for that comment he made about "Obama would rather win a political contest than a war" ... the american public see that as a desperate act on McCains part to try to even remotely remain in this race.

Obama is proving that he is the American leader that America and world needs.

This freight train is pulling out of Denver in a little over a month!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:04 am

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

I hadn't heard that one. I have heard "Obamaniacs" though.

I would be confused if I was McCain too as to why Obama has so many supporters when he has so little experience for the highest title in the nation.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

I hadn't heard that one. I have heard "Obamaniacs" though.

I would be confused if I was McCain too as to why Obama has so many supporters when he has so little experience for the highest title in the nation.

I loved reading this blog post...

"All Your Base..." means something more special to me now.
http://fortwayneindiana.blogspot.com/2008/07/all-of-mccains-base-belongs-to-us.html
Obampwnd!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:23 am

That's pretty clever! I especially like "Barack Obama High" for the school name!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 am

Markwes wrote:That's pretty clever! I especially like "Barack Obama High" for the school name!

I think I will suggest that McCrush drink to the local Obama campaign for one of our drink choices the night of November 4th. while we celebrate our win.

I think this thing is going to become a tsunami, the perfect storm is brewing! It is ... and McCain is imploding himself, in July no less.

I think we might get to the 60 - 40 majority threshold in the Senate to block all republican filibusters, this country will get back on the right track then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 am

Why do I get the feeling Bman will be calling in sick (drunk) on Wednesday, November 5th no matter which candidate wins??? Laughing

He'll either be partying like he's never done before, or crying in his beer...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Why do I get the feeling Bman will be calling in sick (drunk) on Wednesday, November 5th no matter which candidate wins??? Laughing

He'll either be partying like he's never done before, or crying in his beer...

That's alright... much of the country that (still?) supports GWB and the GOP will have a much longer hangover recovery having been drunk for the past 8 years on the blood of Kali. (Ref. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)

We're a democratic republic, always have been... time to "recall" and keep it that way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 am

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:That's pretty clever! I especially like "Barack Obama High" for the school name!

I think I will suggest that McCrush drink to the local Obama campaign for one of our drink choices the night of November 4th. while we celebrate our win.

I think this thing is going to become a tsunami, the perfect storm is brewing! It is ... and McCain is imploding himself, in July no less.

I think we might get to the 60 - 40 majority threshold in the Senate to block all republican filibusters, this country will get back on the right track then.
I do agree that I think Obama will win. If the democrats don't win this time, they never will.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:30 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

I do agree that I think Obama will win. If the democrats don't win this time, they never will.

UMMM ... you guys used that quote in 2004 too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:37 am

Not me. Not when you're running against an incumbent.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:52 am

Obama's European address from Berlin is today at 1 pm EDT, you all should tune in and get some facts for a change. Facts are always good for making an informed decision. I know ... I know, most of you would rather get your facts as Beck, hannity or Limbaugh spins them but maybe listening for once and making your own determination would be a good thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:52 pm

You're going to lecture on facts when you support a guy who made up his mind on Iraq months ago and only visited there to get the facts himself this week?

Can we change your name to pot?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Bman wrote:Obama's European address from Berlin is today at 1 pm EDT, you all should tune in and get some facts for a change. Facts are always good for making an informed decision. I know ... I know, most of you would rather get your facts as Beck, hannity or Limbaugh spins them but maybe listening for once and making your own determination would be a good thing.

Why, I've already had history class in high school. Rolling Eyes
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:45 pm

I notice the PDC is wearing an American Flag Lapel Pin during his speech. Good for him! Very Happy
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I notice the PDC is wearing an American Flag Lapel Pin during his speech. Good for him! Very Happy

Now, some may disagree but I feel this shows that he's a candidate that is willing to listen to criticism and incorporates good ideas.

What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2