The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Nearly half hearing too much about Obama

2 posters

Go down

Poll: Nearly half hearing too much about Obama Empty Poll: Nearly half hearing too much about Obama

Post  LTRT Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:26 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080806/ap_on_el_pr/poll_obama_overexposure

At first I thought maybe this article was written by a fellow board member. Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Poll: Nearly half hearing too much about Obama Empty Re: Poll: Nearly half hearing too much about Obama

Post  Canuck Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:03 pm

Maybe they conducted the poll in a Republican dominated state?
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Poll: Nearly half hearing too much about Obama Empty Re: Poll: Nearly half hearing too much about Obama

Post  LTRT Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:27 pm

Canuck wrote:Maybe they conducted the poll in a Republican dominated state?

You're not suggesting that polls are biased to one party are you? Wink
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Not in the least. I am shocked you would even suggest that... Shocked Shocked Mad Mad lol!
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 pm

I was thinking about this a week or three ago.. BO was the huge underdog to start the democrat primary, and now he's elected, in part because Hillary wore on people (but mostly because she sucks). I'm sure there will be more than a couple people who get turned off by the constant media blitz (for both candidates) this election who simply don't vote.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down